Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this model have a dual ice maker in the counter depth? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this a brand new refrigerator model? Wondering why there are no ratings anywhere on the web. (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Barb- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We are excited to hear of your interest in our Profile Series! Yes, PYE22KSKSS is a new introduction. The HANDS-FREE AUTOFILL feature lets you walk away while the dispenser automatically fills any container with filtered water. You can also view reviews on our GEAppliances website at the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-specs/PYE22KSKSS- Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionIs there a way to know what the actual temperature is inside of the refrigerator? I figured out how to set the temperature using the control panel on the door, but I don't see anywhere that the refrigerator tells you the current temperature. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this model magnetic on the front. How about GE frig's in general. Magnetic? (3 Answers)
- QuestionI'm searching for the GE model PYE22PSHGSS, why does this particular one show up? Does this replace the aforementioned model? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Val - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. The PYE22PSHSS is no longer manufactured and does not have a direct replacement. This PYE22KSKSS model is a very nice model and offers similar features. It also offers the option of having a second icemaker in the freezer and the electronic temperature control with colored LED lighting. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- Questionlooking for a french door (3 or 4 doors), smudge proof stainless, Not slate, counter depth with water/ice in door, glass shelves around a 22 size can you suggest a model? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this stainless steel finish match the original Profile series appliances such as double wall over and dishwasher? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi JD- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We are excited to hear of your interest! Yes, our stainless steel appliances are designed to complement each other across product lines so that you can easily mix and match appliances and get one unified look. Stainless steel in general can have a slightly varied look depending on the lighting and location of the appliance. Thanks for checking with us. Enjoy!
- QuestionWhat is the depth of the shelves / how many inches do the fresh food shelves measure? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionNew refrigerator delivered 6 days ago. Set on 34 degrees. I bought a refrigerator/freezer thermometer to show how cold it is in the refrigerator. So far it only goes below 40-degrees when I push the Turbo Cool button. Should I be concerned? What to do? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Sanddollar- Thanks for choosing our GE Profile Series PYE22KSKSS! We are happy to address your concern regarding the internal temperature. Testing the temperature can help determine if the refrigerator is working properly. Before getting started, remember that the frequency of door openings plays a large role in maintaining proper refrigerator temperatures. Also, always allow twenty-four (24) hours for the temperature to stabilize whether setting the controls for the first time or after making an adjustment. The recommended refrigerator temperature is 37 degrees F. Temperature measurements in the fresh food and freezer compartments should never be made of the air. Air temperature fluctuates during defrost and during door openings. The best way to measure temperature is to place a bulb type or candy thermometer that is capable of reading below zero temperatures directly into a container of food or liquid that has been in the refrigerator or freezer compartment for at least twenty-four (24) hours. When checked first thing in the morning the temperature reading should be between 34-42 degrees Fahrenheit in the refrigerator section and between -5 and +8 degrees Fahrenheit in the freezer section for self-defrosting models. Make sure that both the refrigerator and freezer contain a reasonable food load. Closed containers of water, food or non-perishables will help to stabilize the temperature. This is because the items in the refrigerator absorb the cold, and actually work to help the refrigerator maintain a steady temperature, in much the same way that ice cubes keep a drink cold. When you open the refrigerator door, the cool air rushes out and warm air rushes in. The more items in the refrigerator, the less cool air is needed to keep the refrigerator cold. Therefore, when you close the door again, the refrigerator returns to a stable temperature more quickly. We hope this is helpful. Keep in touch! SUE@GEA
- QuestionIs this refrigerator fingerprint proof? Thank you. (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions