Questions & Answers
- QuestionSelling to a customer; how do you connect the GE Kitchen App to your personal refrigerator for "Hot Water Scheduling"? (2 Answers)Answers
Hello JasWhite - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. To have the water heated ahead of time, you can download the GE Kitchen App (available through the Apple App Store and Google Play). Using the App, you can schedule hot water for any day and any time, and the refrigerator will maintain the hot water for 15 minutes. For assistance with the GE Kitchen App or the WiFi connectivity of the refrigerator, please contact our Connected Home Team at 1-800-220-6899. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWhat size K-cup does this unit work with? (4 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this model come without Keurig system ? What would the model number be?Thank you (2 Answers)Answers
Hello JoeB - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. This refrigerator comes with the Keurig system. If you do not wish to have the Keurig system with your refrigerator, then a similar counter-depth, stainless steel 22.2 cubic foot model would be the Profile Model #PYE22KSKSS. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionHow loud is this refrigerator? (5 Answers)Answers
Hello - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. Newer refrigerators sound differently from older refrigerators. Modern refrigerators have more features and use newer energy saving technology. Some normal operating sounds that you may or may not hear include: humming, whooshing, whirring, clicks, pops, cracks, snaps, and water sounds. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWill the "slate" model doors take magnets. I'm assuming that the slate finish is metal and not stainless. Am I right? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Indy0505- We are excited to hear of your interest in our Slate finish! You are right. Slate is a highly engineered, low-gloss matte metallic paint finish and will hold a magnet. The stone-inspired Slate finish blends impeccably with today's materials and colors. The dark matte appearance also naturally hides fingerprints, smudges and dirt, so it's delightfully easy to maintain. Learn more about our Slate finish at the following link: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/slate-appliances.htm - Keep in touch. With so many choices, we are always glad to help make your buying decisions a bit easier! SUE@GEA
- QuestionWe just bought a new GE Profile 22 cu ft refrigerator with the Keurig system. Model PYE22PKSKSS. Everything seems to be working OK except the Keurig system seems to only dispense 6 or 8 oz. even when the 10 setting is pressed. Any ideas on why? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Fred4hp- Thanks for choosing our GE Profile Series PYE22PSKSS! We are happy to provide assistance. If the brewer is not dispensing enough, the pins could be clogged. If this happens, the brewer may only dispense 6 oz. or 8 oz., even if 10 oz. is selected. See the following link for cleaning details: http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-support-search-content?contentId=23112 - We hope this resolves the issue. If you need further assistance, we encourage you to take advantage of your warranty and contact GE Appliance Service at 1-800-432-2737 or conveniently schedule an appointment online at GEAppliances.com. Keep in touch! SUE@GEA
- QuestionCan it refill my 40oz. OE 800? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi HKay- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We're excited to hear of your interest! While it can't refill your 40oz OE800, enjoy the unexpected convenience of hot single serve brewing at your fridge. Play Video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/i6z8Ajub9F4?rel=0 - Also, have hot water ready for you to brew single serve beverages any time of day. Just schedule hot water through the GE Kitchen App, and enjoy ultimate convenience. Play Video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/XLtRTROhZEE?rel=0 - WiFi Connect features allow you to use your voice to control your refrigerator with Amazon Alexa. Ask Alexa to heat up water for coffee and tea, or turn on TurboCool to restore the ideal temperature after frequent door openings. Play Video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/pidiKt68gDY?rel=0 - We hope you like these features as much as we do. Keep in touch!
- QuestionWhat is the width with both doors open at 90 degrees? I have space of 37.5. Will I be able to open doors? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi - This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for considering our GE Profile Series PYE22PSKSS! Width with door open 90˚ including door handle is 44 5/8". We encourage you to view the Quick Specs at the following link for all dimensions and clearance requirements: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=PYE22PMK_PSK_C2.pdf - Also, we suggest to view page 26 of the Installation Instructions: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=49-60748-3.pdf - Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionDoes this refrigerator come in white also? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this refrigerator allow leveling on all for corners or just the front legs? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions