Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan the snack drawer on this model be relocated to a higher position or is it fixed right above the crisper drawers? (2 Answers)
- Questionwhy is the vegetables freezing in my vegetable crisiper in my GE double door refrigerator? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We are happy to provide assistance. On models with temperature controls settings 1-9, we suggest to set at 5. Wait 24 hours for the temperature to stabilize at initial start-up or when making an adjustment. Check the temperature in each compartment. At this point adjustments may be made. Fresh-Food Controls: The freezer supplies cold air to both compartments. Cold air is circulated from the freezer to the fresh food compartment via a damper. The fresh food control regulates the damper between the two compartments by controlling the amount of cold air that flows into the fresh food compartment. Freezer Controls: The higher the setting, the longer the compressor runs and as a result the colder both sections become. The freezer setting determines the compressor and freezer fan running times. Turning the freezer control to OFF shuts off the compressor and consequently, shuts off cooling in both the fresh-food and freezer compartments. If foods are freezing, we suggest to view the following troubleshooting link: http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-support-search-content?contentId=20492- For further assistance, we encourage you to contact GE Consumer Service at 1-800-432-2737 or conveniently schedule an appointment online: http://www.geappliances.com/service_and_support/service/- We hope this is helpful. Thanks for reaching out to us!
- QuestionI have checked the width and depth in our kitchen and this works. However, I have a shallow cabinet (16" from wall) that is exactly 69" from the floor. The specs state <69" for back of fridge, so will this work? (3 Answers)Answers
Hi pismodude- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We're excited to hear of your interest! The height to top of case is 68 3/4" (Overall Height including hinge is 69 1/4"). Also, we recommend 1" Top air clearance (2" Back, 1/8" Sides). We suggest to view the Quick Specs at the following link for all dimensions: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=210361_pse25ksh_c2.pdf - Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWhat are dimensions ; Height & Width Must fit in a 68 X 36 in enclosure (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is waterline size? 3/16? Or 5/16? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for your interest! You will need 1/4” outer diameter tubing kit to connect the refrigerator to the water supply. For complete details and part numbers, we suggest to view page 35 of the Installation Instructions at the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=49-60647-4.pdf - Contact our GE Appliances Parts Team for assistance at 1-877-959-8688, Mon–Fri 8am–7pm, Sat 8:30am–5pm ET or online: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/parts/?icid=GEARpartsflyout-repairparts - Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWhat is special in GE Profile compared to other GE Fridge? Is there any performance difference? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs this refrigerator counter depth? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill magnets stick to the stainless version? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhere is this unit made? Also, is it quiet enough to use in a combo kitchen-living area? Thanks (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Diana - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. GE products are designed by GE engineers in the United States. Many are manufactured in the U.S. and others are made globally to our specifications. Because the country of origin shown can change, we recommend that you check the Model/Serial rating plate as well as the packaging of the appliance itself. While you may hear the refrigerator operating, there should be no problem with using it in a combination kitchen-living area. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWhat is the width and depth of this unit? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions