Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this unit quiet? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan you use the washer and dryer at the same time? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the width, health and depth of this combo? (2 Answers)
- Questionplug (2 Answers)Answers
Hi meetoo-this is Sue from GE Appliances. It's exciting to hear of your interest! The unit is not approved for 120-volt operation. This unit should be connected to an individual, properly-grounded branch circuit with 120/240V single-phase 60 Hz electrical service and should be protected by 30-amp time-delay fuses or circuit breakers. See the Installation Instructions for details: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=31-16728.pdf- Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionCan the door on the dryer be reversed? The dimensions on this unit are perfect for my space but I need a dryer that opens on the right side due to the location of my small laundry area door. (1 Answer)Answers
Hi PattyGirl- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for considering our GE UNITIZED SPACEMAKER® 2.0 DOE CU. FT. WASHER AND 4.4 CU. FT. ELECTRIC DRYER GUD24ESSJWW! The dryer door is not reversible on this model. You might be interested in our GE SPACEMAKER® 240V 3.6 CU. FT. CAPACITY STATIONARY ELECTRIC DRYER DSKS433EBWW (door hinges on left side) and GE SPACE-SAVING 2.6 DOE CU. FT. CAPACITY STATIONARY WASHER WITH STAINLESS STEEL BASKET WSLS1500HWW. GE Stack Rack DSDR24F sold separately: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ge-spacemaker-laundry-stack-rack/7177896.p?skuId=7177896 - We hope this is helpful. Keep in touch!
- QuestionDoes the washer and dryer ship separate and then you stack them/secure them on site? I am trying to ensrue we can get them down a flight of stairs so having them come apart will likely be helpful. (2 Answers)
- Questiondoes dryer vent hose attach to the side of the dryer or does it attach to the back of the dryer (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Ken- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing! The dryer offers 3-Way Exhaust and can be vented from the Rear, Left, or Right. We encourage you to view the Installation Instructions at the following link for complete details: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=31-16728.pdf - Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionIs the depth of 31.5" is the machine installed or not ? (3 Answers)Answers
Hello, Thanks for viewing! GUD24ESSJWW is 27 1/4" deep and should fit in a 30 1/4"- 33 7/8" deep closet. A one inch clearance is recommended in front if installed in a closet or alcove. We encourage you to view all dimensions and clearances on pages 3 and 11 of the Installation Instructions as the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=31-16728.pdf Thanks for checking.Lisa from GE Appliances.
- Questionwhat is the depth when dryer door is open. does the dryer door open towards right or left? I looked at the features, it say that power cord is not included. how I plug it in? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this dryer be vented on the side? (Specifically on the left if facing the dryer) (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions