Questions & Answers
- QuestionWHAT IS THE LENGTH,WIDTH,HEIGHT OF THIS UNIT? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it come with a kit to convert it to propane? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Chris- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing our GE Unitized Washer/Dryer! LP Conversion Kit WE25M73 is an optional accessory and is not included with the unit. To order, contact our GE Parts Team at 1-877-959-8688, Mon–Fri 8am–7pm, Sat 8:30am–5pm ET or order online: https://www.geapplianceparts.com/store/parts/spec/WE25M73?SpecType=SpecType - Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionMy current Maytag stacking washer dryer is approx 73.5" high x 27.5" wide x 28" deep. This GE system seems smaller with less cabin space? Space is approx 79.5" high x 32" wide x 29" deep - any other products that u suggest (gas)? When is sale over (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Lisa- Thanks for considering our GE Unitized Spacemaker® 2.0 DOE cu. ft. Washer and 4.4 cu. ft. Gas Dryer GUD24GSSJWW! We also offer GE Unitized Spacemaker® 3.2 DOE cu. ft. Washer and 5.9 cu. ft. Gas Dryer GUD27GSSJWW (Approx. Product Dimensions 26 4/5"Width x 75 1/2" Height x 30 17/20" Depth): http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ge-unitized-spacemaker-3-2-cu-ft-11-cycle-washer-and-5-9-cu-ft-4-cycle-dryer-gas-laundry-center-white-on-white/7686106.p?skuId=7686106 - We encourage you to view the Quick Specs at the following link for all product dimensions: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=gud27essjJ_27gssj_c3.pdf - Keep in touch. We are always glad to help make your buying decisions a bit easier! SUE@GEA
- QuestionWhat hookups come with the unit - ie do I need to purchase other items to hook this up and have it run or does it come with installation? (1 Answer)Answers
If best buy is installing they should take care of everything. That is in theory. I had 2 crews come and attempt hookup, both failed and i had to hook it up myself! I was compensated but it was alot of aggravation. Thats what i experieced but in theory they are supposed to take care of everything. Good luck!
- QuestionHow much water pressure does it take for this washer it will be going in my rv (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Pipefitter- Thanks for choosing our GE Spacemaker Unitized Model #GUD24GSSJWW! The washer pressure must be 20 psi minimum to 120 psi maximum. You can also view the Installation Instructions online for more details: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=31-16727.pdf - Keep in touch! SUE@GEA
- QuestionMy laundry room is High 81" Width 37" Depth 28.5" In condo. This product is good or not. If, which model is better. Please let me know. (3 Answers)Answers
Hi Khin- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for considering our GE Unitized Spacemaker® 2.0 DOE cu. ft. Washer and 4.4 cu. ft. Gas Dryer GUD24GSSJWW! Yes, the unit will fit nicely in your laundry room. The approximate product dimensions are 23 3/4"W x 74 1/2"H x 27 1/4"D. We suggest to view the Quick Specs at the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=gud24essj_24gssj_c3.pdf - Thanks for checking with us!
- Questiondo you make or are you making a unitized spacemaker like GUD24Gssjww that would accommodate more laundry (maybe with an infusor)? my space is limited by depth of a closet. (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Sally- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for your interest! We also offer GE UNITIZED SPACEMAKER® 3.2 DOE CU. FT. WASHER AND 5.9 CU. FT. GAS DRYER GUD27GSSJWW. The washer has an agitator but a larger capacity basket (3.2 DOE Cu. Ft.). Approximate Product Dimensions (WxHxD) (in.) 26 4/5 in x 75 1/2 in x 30 17/20 in. We suggest to view the Quick Specs for additional product dimensions: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=gud27essjJ_27gssj_c3.pdf - Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWhat effects does hard water have on this unit? Say 3. gpg (grains per gallon) and up. (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Carmen- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing! We suggest to clean your washer periodically with a washing machine cleaner such as WASHER MAGIC WASHING MACHINE CLEANER WX10X10208, Tide Washing Machine Cleaner or fill the washer with hot water, add 3/4 cup of a water softening additive which can be found in the laundry detergent aisle (baking soda or vinegar can be substituted) and allow the washer to complete entire wash and rinse cycle. Also, you may want to consider a Water Softener. Here are the benefits of a having a GE SmartWater water softener: Provides soft water through-out the home. Provides cleaner dishes, glassware and china by reducing spots. Reduces detergent use and eliminates hard-water-related service issues in the dishwasher and washer. Reduces hard-water-related plumbing and service issues. Reduces hard-water build-up (less soap residue) in tub, shower, and sink for easier cleaning. Helps your clothes get softer, cleaner, brighter and last longer. View our Water Softeners: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/water-softeners.htm?icid=GEARhomeflyout-softener - Thanks for checking with us!
- Questionhow much is hallaway? (0 Answers)
- Questiondoes this unit come with free dilivery and hock up 90293? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions