Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow much clearance MUST I have on the back of the machine? I have exactly 32 inches of depth. Would this fit? Thank you. (3 Answers)
- QuestionHow many amps and volts are necessary for this combination? Thank you (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan this unit be converted to propane? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Souci- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for considering our Unitized Washer and Dryer! Yes, the unit can be converted for use with propane (LP). You can purchase the LP Conversion Kit WE25M74 online at: https://www.geapplianceparts.com/store/parts/spec/WE25M74 - You can also contact our GE Parts Team at 1-877-959-8688, Mon–Fri 8am–7pm, Sat 8:30am–5pm ET. Thanks for checking with us. Enjoy!
- QuestionWhat material is the washer tub ? (2 Answers)
- Questioncan the dryer door be either left or right (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have a 110v outlet. Will this be sufficient to run the machine? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI need to know the height to the top of the dryer door... it must be 71" since I have a obstruction in front of dryer that may prevent me from fully opening the dryer door. Thanks. (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Bob- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for checking with us! The height to the top of the dryer door is approximately 71-1/2"H (18-5/8" is the door height). We suggest to view the Installation Instructions at the following link for product dimensions (See the bottom of page 3): http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=31-16727.pdf - Keep in touch!
- Questionhow many btu s is this rated (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Jim- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for considering our GE UNITIZED SPACEMAKER® 3.2 DOE CU. FT. WASHER AND 5.9 CU. FT. GAS DRYER GUD27GSSJWW! Gas Rated input is 20,000 BTU/HR. We suggest to view the Quick Specs at the following link for more details: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=gud27essjJ_27gssj_c3.pdf - Keep in touch!
- QuestionDoes it have a second rinse option? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo I need an installation kit?. If so, could you please describe it? Thanks (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions