- QuestionWhat is the difference between GE RPWF-E and RPWF filters ? (4 Answers)Answers
Hello Swarn - this is Nancy at GE Appliances. I am happy to help you. The RPWFE replaces the RPWF and is backward compatible for all models using the RPWF. Most new French-door models will start to use the RPWFE. Models that come with the RPWFE cannot use the RPWF. The RPWFE features the Advanced Filtration from the RPWF as well as being NSF certified to to reduce VOCs. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionI have a new refrigerator that takes a RPWFE filter. However, the filter that came with my refrigerator has a different fitting than the RPWFE filters in the stores. Mine is the one on the left vs. the in store filter that won't fit? Where can I get one? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs the filter cartridge RPWFE appropriate for the GE Model 22KsSS refrigerator? Can I replace the cartridge every 8 months instead of 6, as we are a small household? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi B- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for your purchase! Please double check your refrigerator model number (22KsSS is incomplete). Advanced Filtration System (RPWFE) is compatible with GE PROFILE™ SERIES ENERGY STAR® 22.2 CU. FT. COUNTER-DEPTH FRENCH-DOOR REFRIGERATOR WITH HANDS-FREE AUTOFILL PYE22KSKSS. For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months* or 300 gallons (*Replace sooner if flow rate noticeably declines). If this is your model, we suggest to view page 16 of the Owner's Manual at the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=49-60748-3.pdf - If this is not your model number, please contact us at 1-800-626-2005 or visit our "Contact Us" page: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/service-and-support/contact.htm?icid=GEARtopnav-contact - Keep in touch!
- QuestionAFTER REPLACING FILTER HOW DO YOU RESET THE REFRIGERRATOR (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this filter for the ge profile pds22misbcc refrigerator what filter should I use ? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions