Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan anyone purchase Geek Squad support, even if the product was not purchased at Best Buy? (1 Answer)Answers
Yes, Geek Squad 24x7 Support may be purchased no matter where the computer was purchased. Geek Squad offers 1, 2, and 3 year plans which cover 3 computers, and include Webroot, Trend Micro, or Kaspersky Internet Security, also covering up to 3 computers.
- QuestionHow and where can I renew my Geek squad membership. Expiration date - 11/18/16. Is this an automatic renewal? Have not received any info Membership #: SPA00GSTS1018295297 Margarete Kirschner (1 Answer)
- QuestionDo you get virus's off Mac computers? (1 Answer)
- Questionmy tech support with web root is ready to be renewed.e-mail was sent to remind me.card number for payment has been replaced with new one.need to change number so renewal can be done. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI purchased my Lenova a couple of months ago and my battery is not lasting more than 5 hours, is this normal? (1 Answer)Answers
Typically the battery usage times advertised are not real world examples. They are usually consistent with just normal web browsing and light use. If you have the brightness all the way up, have multiple windows running, or doing anything that would push the GPU like watching videos, playing games, or using resource heavy applications like office, photoshop etc - then the battery life will die alot quicker. Laptops typically only live up to there battery specs when they have i7 processors/ longer battery life or must be an ultrabook model laptop.
- Questionhow do i get my college coupon for geek support (1 Answer)Answers
Go under deals- student hub-- sign up for deals- use or create a best buy rewards account- choose birthdate and college- coupons will then be sent to email you used to register. You'll receive 2-3 emails. One email will have the coupons in it.
- QuestionHow do I solve scrambled channels /weak signal (0 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the Geek Squad Protect & Support Plan Plus cover a cracked screen on a laptop computer (0 Answers)
- QuestionBest Buy installed eM Client when we bought this computer. It now expired and asking me to renew. Should I be renewing this? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes my 24/7 cover a cracked screen on a laptop (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions