Questions & Answers
QuestionWhat can I do ?I bought a gift card for 50 dollars tried to redeem it and got post saying it was redeemed by someone else,the card was new I scratched it off in my room alone
- Answer You can contact the Google Play store customer service and they can help you
- Answer Good question! I ordered a code at 830 pm last night and it’s now 1:30 pm in the afternoon the next day and I still don’t have it. No explanation as to why. No updates on my order status and no code. I don’t understand it.
- Answer Unfortunately, you can't use a best buy gift card as currency to purchase another gift card
QuestionI received a gift card for my birthday about a year ago worth 50 dollars. I was thinking about using it now except that it says that the balance is 30 dollars. I was wondering if this is something weird that happened or if BestBuy just does this.
- Answer It is unlikely that bestbuy could access your gift card pin. Especially if you purchased it on bestbuy.com. totally a freak experience. You could call google and see if they could help provide better in-sites on this matter
QuestionPurchased my digital download 4 hours ago and still no email with download link. Most digital downloads are instant. What should I do?
- Answer It has taken quite a bit of time too for some of my purchases. If you order multiple Google cards within a certain period of time it will not give you the link until almost the 24 hour mark. You can cancel your too which is a nice feature because other places do not allow gift cards to be cancelled. Hope this helps. You can always call the customer service they have helped me before too.
- Answer no difference
- Answer Nothing other than the wording used.
- Answer Go to http://play.google.com and click redeem
QuestionCould I buy this as a gift for my friend in Canada? Or would it not be able to be used since I’m from the U.S.?
- Answer I wouldn’t it’s a waste of time might not work just like mine and they’re not refundable
QuestionGot my email with redemption link, but the link to claim comes up as a bad link, any ideas to fix this?
- Answer If you made a previous purchase, double check the order number and cross reference it with your purchase date and order number. Then contact Digital Download service by calling Customer Service and saying "Problem with digital download" then request the redemption email for your most recent purchase.