Questions & Answers
- QuestionSo no display? How do you see what you are filming besides looking thru the lens? (10 Answers)Answers
I asked myself the same question before I bought mine. The built in WiFi on the Hero Session allows you to very easily pair it with a smart phone. Just download the GoPro app with your phone, turn on the Session's WiFi and you can see what the camera sees within moments.
- QuestionWhat is the max video record time with a fresh battery charge and a 64 memory card? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this still come with the standard and low profile mounts as well as all the other things that came in the original Hero 4 session box or did they exclude accessories to counter the price drop? (5 Answers)Answers
I just bought mine at a best buy near my place, when I got home and opened it the only extra stuff included were two adhesive mounts and USB cable, the already attached frame and mount that's usually on display, It didn't have the extra frame or two extra mounts that were on the list of "what's included" contacted CSR regarding this to be sure it wasn't a mistake
- QuestionI want to buy this GoPro Session for my grandson. Do you hold this, does it come with a mounting device, wrist device. It looks like the Session just comes with the camera. Can anyone recommend something easy. (3 Answers)Answers
It does come with a flat and curved mount. The curved mount works well with a helmet that is soild like a snowboard helmet if you want to mount it on a road bike helmet that has large vents you will have to buy a different mount. Go pro has many different types if you go to their website you can find many different ones
- QuestionWhat is the difference between the "Hero 4 Session" and this model "Hero Session Super HD"? (2 Answers)Answers
The camera itself is the exact same, the difference is what comes in the box, Originally when the Session came out it retailed for $400 and you got the standard mount, low profile mount and ball joint mount. when they realized that hardly anyone was willing to pay $400 for it they dropped it down to $200 but to save on costs they excluded the low profile and ball joint mounts. and now instead they are offering those mounts as a separate $40 purchase. so if you can still find the "HERO4 Session" get that one as it has more included. If you don't care about the few extra mounts then it doesn't matter which version you get.
I Would Recommend:
- Questiondo videos have sound? (10 Answers)
- QuestionCan it be used as a dashcam? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan you wear this camera mounted on a Helmet and ride a ATV in the mud and water like the other GO PRO cameras. Is the camera and case durable enough to sustain that type of abuse? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do I know when the battery is low, how long I've been filming? (5 Answers)Answers
There's a display on the top that stays active while filming (showing duration and battery life). If you aren't filming and want to see the battery life remaining, all you have to do is press the button on the back of the cam. The cam will wake up and display info such as battery life, sd capacity and current settings.
- QuestionDoes it come with a battery charger? If not, what is the best charger to purchase with it? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions