Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the difference between the hero5 and the hero5 session? (8 Answers)Answers
According to Best Buy's own comparison chart, and GoPro's website, MiltonMan12 is incorrect. His differences are true for the Hero 5 and Hero Session, but not for the Hero 5 Session, which is what the question was about. Supposedly, according to Best Buy and GoPro, the Hero 5 and Hero 5 Session both have image stabilization and the video quality is the same.
- Questioncan the camera use an external battery pack via USB connection to extend operating time? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhich would you recommend for a first time GoPro purchase? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long does the battery last doing video? (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs the hero 5 Session waterproof? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionsilly question but does this have a build in microphone (4 Answers)
- Questionhow about underwater, what attachment will I need, any hints for using it underwater. (2 Answers)Answers
if shooting video or photos underwater you will want a underwater filter otherwise your colors won't look right. Those filters are usually pink or magenta in color. Are you going to hold the camera or mount it to a strap? There is a handle that attaches to the gopro that floats should you drop it. My snorkel mask has a gopro mount on it.
- Questionwhat's the highest capacity size it takes for SD card? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhich would be the best go pro to mount on a motorcycle? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhich model is best for snowboarding? (2 Answers)Answers
I'd go with a session. if you want good video and not a huge mount on your head then it is great. you can view what you recorded through the phone app. the benefit of the larger gopro has ended with this little guy. you will get the same quality. and less weight. the Hero 5 is really good for things that don't require a lot of mobility. i always found my Hero4 getting int he way, and i haven't had any issues with my session as of yet.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions