Questions & Answers
- QuestionHello, since we have to remove the lense to fit the camera inside the suit, does the camera remain waterproof if we use the skeleton lid? (4 Answers)Answers
Hello all, what I am asking is if by using this with the skeleton backdoor (for better sound) it is still waterproof, since you have to remove the lense (protector) to fit the camera in the suit. The skeleton backdoor has no protection for the LCD.
- QuestionWill this case fit the Hero 4? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWill this case fit my GoPro hero+ ? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill the GoPro3 fit with this waterproof housing? Thanks (2 Answers)
- QuestionDo screen protectors e.g. tempered glass with 0.3mm thickness installed on the hero 5 touch screen fit inside this super suit case? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this case also float the camera? If not, what case is used for the Hero 5 Black? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow much does the go pro suit weigh? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWould this fit Hero4 Silver? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill the voice remote work with the super suit on it? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhy it says it have waterproof touch backdoors. Once you use the backdoor, it can not be touchable any more. Is this false advertisement (2 Answers)Answers
There's 3 back doors: 1 full plate for waterproof diving (no touch), one skeletonized door that allows the touch screen to work but you lose the waterproofing, and one larger full plate for waterproofing with a GoPro Floaty attached. No false advertising but you'll have to choose which one to use. While diving with the full door you cannot use the touch screen. But the latest firmware included a hidden settings menu you can access by pressing the mode button and then record while holding the mode button so you can change all of your settings even in the housing.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions