Questions & Answers
QuestionDoes the Lively Flip have a better speakerphone than the Jitterbug flip? What about the sound quality? I bought my Mom the Jitterbug flip but the sound quality was so poor she couldn't use it - wondering if the new Lively Flip is any better?
- Answer I have it on the maximum volume and the sound quality is still very weak - I have good hearing and compared to my iphone, the sound quality is just horrible - considering that this phone is designed for seniors who generally have hearing difficulties, one would think more effort would have gone into the design of the phone to ensure superior sound quality.
QuestionDoes the new lively flip phone have an option where you can just open the phone and answer a call? Or do you always have to open the phone and press a button to answer it?
- Answer You have to push a button when the phone is opened. I've not found another way. Nice phone!!
Questionis there a difference in the prepaid Jitterbug flip and the prepaid lively flip phone besides the price?
- Answer Thank you for your interest in our Lively Flip. The Lively Flip is the upgraded model from the Jitterbug Flip. Although the carrier is the same, a lot of the features have been improved. For more information on the Lively Flip or the Jitterbug Flip, please view the Product Support page of our website.
QuestionHow does the pay as you go work? I’m looking at getting this for my father but I need to know if I can get a bill monthly or do I have to buy minutes whenever he gets low? Do they carry over every month? Etc
- Answer Hello, we do not offer pay as you go or prepaid service. All of our plans are monthly plans with a set amount of minutes provided. We accepted check, money order or credit/debit card as forms of payment. Please visit our website to view our rate plans. www.GreatCall.com.
- Answer You can keep your number .
QuestionWhat improvements are made to the lively flip over the jitterbug flip. The speaker phone is mentioned in your advertising as an improvement over jitterbug flip which is not loud enough. Also, when wearing hearing aides, can I use the speaker phone.
- Answer Thank you for your interest in our Lively Flip. The Lively Flip is the upgraded model from the Jitterbug Flip. The Lively Flip has the ability to block phone numbers, connect with Amazon Alexa so you can use your voice to make calls, write texts and even check the weather, just to list a few new features. To view more details about the Lively Flip, please see the Product Support page of our website.
- Answer No, this is a more basic phone. No social media/play store is available.
Questionmy elderly father has this phone and is there a way to track his location using the phone's gps?
- Answer While the Lively Flip does not have a location option to turn on for GPS tracking, if your father has a Health and Safety plan with our Link application service, you may be able to see his location in 30-minute intervals. For more information please visit our website, www.gretacall.com or contact our Customer Service at 1-800-733-6632.
- Answer Hello, thank you for your interest in our new Lively Flip phone. The phone does have the blocking feature available that allows you to block specific numbers from calling the phone.
- Answer Thank you for your interest in our Lively Flip. The manufacture of the Lively Flip is Alcatel. To view more details about the Lively Flip, please view the Product Support page of our website.