Questions & Answers
QuestionIs the GPS live?
- Answer Hello Keely, the Lively Wearable 2 is an urgent response pendant that works in conjunction with your smartphone. In the event of an emergency, when the button is pressed, the 5Star Urgent Response Agent is able to pull your location information to assess the situation. For further information visit www.greatcall.com to review the Terms and Conditions.
- Answer Hello Keely, the Lively Wearable 2 is not a heart rate monitor. The Lively Wearable2 works with the Lively app on your smartphone to access 5Star, step tracking, and other GreatCall services. When you press the button on the Lively Wearable2, you will speak to a highly-trained 5Star Urgent Response Agent through your smartphone. Agents can send you any kind of help you need, whether you are locked out of your house or need medical attention. If you need any assistance, we ask that you please call our Customer Service Team at 1-800-733-6632.
QuestionCan I use this with my current cell phone plan (Verizon), or do I have to use a Great Call cell phone?
- Answer Thank you for your interest in the Lively Wearable2. Service for the Lively Wearable2 is only available through GreatCall. The Lively app is compatible with Android or Apple smartphones as well as the Jitterbug Smart2.
QuestionExactly how does this device work with my cellphone? When I push the button, do I have to get out my cellphone to speak with the agent or do I speak into the device? What happens if my cellphone is turned off?
- Answer Hi Jufy, when you press the button on your Lively Wearable 2, you would need to speak to our 5Star representatives on your cellphone so you would need your phone charged and turned on at all times. If you have any further questions, please reach out to us or call Customer Service at 1-800-733-6632, between 5am and 10pm, Pacific Time.
QuestionHow much is the monthly service fee? Any discounts for retirees? Is there a contract? How easy to discontinue service? If you get it wet while washing dishes, will it still work?
- Answer Hi, we offer a variety of rate plans that can reviewed on our website or you may contact our Customer Service . We do not have any contracts and if you are wanting to disconnect your account, all you have to do it call our Customer Service. The Lively Wearable2 is water resistant to water splashes and momentary submersion in water.
- Answer Hello, the Lively Wearable 2 is an urgent response pendant that works in conjunction with your smartphone. In the event of an emergency, when the button is pressed, the 5Star Urgent Responder is able to pull location information to assess the situation. For further information visit www.gretacall.com to review the Terms and Conditions.
- Answer Hi, the Lively Wearable is not a cellphone, so it needs to be linked to a smartphone to contact 5Star and complete daily challenges. If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Service at 1(800)733-6632 between 6am – 6pm, Pacific Time.
- Answer Can you but watch on elderly at their home and use your phone at your home to get alerts. And does it have fall detection
QuestionJust to clarify it does not call emergency numbers if worn on the wrist and the person falls and has knocked unconscious it does not call automatically
- Answer It only calls automatically if falling when worn on lanyard around neck
QuestionDoes this device automatically contact emergency services if the wearer falls and is conscious?
- Answer Can you use your phone at your house with watch on someone at their house snd does it have fall detect.
QuestionI have had my Great Call for 3 1/2 years and I really have loved it and I didn’t know that you have a new one that could be wearable on your wrist I would like more information about that as I used to wear my apparatus in a leather case o
- Answer Hi Dolly, you can review our product on our website, www.greatcall.com, or contact our Customer Service at 1-800-733-6632, between 5am and 10pm, Pacific Time, with any questions you may have.