Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it need the pusher to push down the food, it's not shown in the picture and I can't imagine not having that compressed. (2 Answers)Answers
It does need the pusher to push down the food so that the cutter can cut them. The cutter shapes like a bowl with a lot of tiny blades on it. It rotates at a high speed to mince the food and centrifugal forces the juice out. The food going through the mouth goes onto the cutter. If you do not push the food down, the food will just float on top of the blades.
- QuestionDoes it extract juice from carrots and beets with pulp or without pulp? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the difference between this and Hamilton Beach - Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor (67650) other than dimensions? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this work well with soybean? (1 Answer)Answers
Thank you for your question. This juice extractor may be used to make soy milk, almond milk, and rice milk. One cup of soybeans, almonds, or rice must be soaked in four cups of water for 24 to 48 hours in the refrigerator. Slowly pour one cup of the soaked mixture at a time into the food chute. The liquid extracted from the soaked mixture is the “milk.” Soy milk should be boiled to improve the flavor.
- QuestionDoes this work well with apples? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan the removable parts go in the dishwasher? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work overseas with 220v/240v? (0 Answers)
- Questionwhat is the best juicer for oranges (0 Answers)
- QuestionWill it juice CARROT ? (3 Answers)
- QuestionHow many Watts? Does it juice carrots, beats etc. Warranty period?/ (1 Answer)Answers
Thank you for your question. Wattage for this unit is 800W. Always use fresh fruits and vegetables for juicing. Most fruits and hardier-type vegetables can be stored at cool room temperature. More delicate and perishable items such as tomatoes, berries, leafy greens, celery, cucumbers, and herbs should be stored in the refrigerator until required. This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of original purchase. We ask that you maintain your sales receipt.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions