Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow do you use ground coffee instead of a K-cup (10 Answers)Answers
You remove the little plastic insert in the removable portion of the coffeemaker that holds the K-cup and has the puncturing piece of metal in it. That leaves just the reusable filter basket, and you put the coffee in there. I don't use K-cups, so the insert is living in a drawer permanently.
- Questionhow do u heat the water (6 Answers)Answers
If the water goes thru the brewer without heating the water then its a manufacturers default and you need to take it back to the store and get another one. I've had mine for over a year without any issues except for once that the water wouldn't go thru the cycle, that was a fluke which only happened one day and I don't know how it got fixed the next day. As for the k-cup not emptying out, that may be because of one of the following issues: 1.You didn't use the device that comes with the brewer for k-cups, 2.You didn't press the lever for the k-cup holder down, or 3. The k-cup was not put into the k-cup holder correctly or the hole punchers were not sharp enough. I believe I had #2 & 3 issue once each.
- QuestionMy coffee maker blew up (3 Answers)
- QuestionNo specs are given as to size. What are the dimensions of the product? (1 Answer)
- Questionhow many ounces does it brew at a time (1 Answer)
- Questioni have the flexbrew..brand new...coffee just drips out and does not empty reservoir..need is clean...what am i doing wrong? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this coffeemaker auto-shuts off? Most office environments and some apartment complex require auto-shut off. (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan you use two coffee scoops of ground coffee for stronger taste? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI want to use my flex pot with the k cup how do I put the k cup filter in the extension that comes with it? I tried but it won't go in, (1 Answer)Answers
Thank you for your question. The single serve pack holder does not snap into the brew basket with the lever, it is supposed to slide in to the slot on the same side as the handle. We recommend taking the single serve pack holder and holding it above the brew basket, making a right angle. Then the horse shoe piece that is attached to that part should be able to slide into the brew basket from the inside of the basket, sliding towards the lever. Once it is slid in, then you are able to push the single serve pack holder down, making it flush with the brew basket. The lever on the brew basket needs to be in the "up" position for this pack holder to be able to be inserted.
- QuestionDoes this coffeemaker also accept Senseo pods? Thanks! (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions