Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $64.99
- Answer I put one unit on a 10 hr timer in front of 2 cat litter boxes in an open loft area that opens to a 1000 sq.ft. open living area downstairs. After a couple of days, the air in the loft area is devoid of the usual pet smell.
QuestionDoes this unit emit ozone?
- Answer Thank you for your question. No, this purifier does not emit ozone. For over 100 years it has been our priority and privilege to develop and manufacture high quality small appliances. Please be assured that our products and components meet all government requirements and are FDA and UL approved. They are also tested by independent laboratories to ensure the high quality that is expected of Hamilton Beach brand products. The rigorous tests we employ often exceed the standards set by our government making us a leader in the industry for quality and safety.
- Answer I ordered mine online from Walmart
QuestionI'm seeing most questions and reviews geared towards pets. How good is this for someone who's looking to relieve non-pet related allergies? I've read that air purifiers are great with migraines and itchy eyes which are a daily struggle for me.
- Answer Thank you for your question. The high-performance filters in the TrueAir® Compact Pet Air Purifier will capture pet hair, dander and airborne particles as small as 3 microns. This appliance will also feature a 99% HEPA-grade filter for capturing small particles – such as airborne dust mite debris, mold and mildew spores, smoke and pollen.
QuestionDo u sell the filters with this air purifier at Best Buy and what is the name to have to buy ? Are any air purifiers available to buy where do not need a filter or can u wash the one that that comes with this one ? Thank u
- Answer I know they're available on eBay. Truth is, we've been using the Hamilton Beach air cleaners now for two years and all we've ever done is vacuum off the filters every week or so. They just keep going and going.