Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this just a monitor, or does it actually have a TV tuner built it? (6 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this tv have an internet browser such as chrome or explorer? (6 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this TV (Hisense Model 40H4C) have A/V inputs for VCR/DVD/BluRay/etc? (6 Answers)
- QuestionOther channels? (6 Answers)
Okay, so it comes with a few installed channels and you can get more... How? From who are you getting these other channels? What do they cost? Is it one charge, or something for which they'll bill monthly? It's my understanding (perhaps flawed) that if you buy a smart TV and a Roku box you get a very large number of channels along with the box. Why would I want this TV instead of that?Answers
this tv is the ultimate combination of the 2 products that you want all in one unit. this provides a simpler setup which is easy! it comes preloaded with popular TV and movie channels like Netflix, Amazon, Vudu, Rdio, etc... there are quite a few more. to add even more great channels you use the Channel Store and add them to your home screen. Most are free to add, some may require a subscription or pay-as-you-go, but many offer free programming. PBS is one great example... the TV is an excellent size and quality for a smart TV in this price range... and with the Built-In ROKU ( a $50-$100 value)... you can't miss with this one! you can attach cable, peripherals, computer, etc just like a regular Smart TV.
- Questiondo i just need internet or do i need a tv cable box, im trying to get rid of cable (6 Answers)Answers
then this is the perfect product for you! you only need internet connection. higher speed internet will be ideal. i have had no streaming issues with movies, tv or computer streaming! i have been cable-free since buying this TV!
- QuestionDoes this tv have buttons to change the channels , volume and menu i have kids they tend to loose the remote control often (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I hook up Wii or Xbox to this TV??? (6 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes it have audio out to connect to surround sound system? (3 Answers)Answers
Yes, it has two audio output options. digital audio out and a standard 3.5mm headphone output jack. with the right adapter, I used a 3.5mm to RCA adapter cable to go to my sound bar. Works good. From my understanding, a digital output is the better connection though so if you can, go this route first.
- QuestionCan I connect my laptop using WIFI to Roku TV (5 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan you record shows dvr style? (4 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions