Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this suppose to be a HDR capable and 4yrs manufacturer's warranty? (5 Answers)Answers
The tv will display full HDR using media via USB stick or the HDMI 2.0 ports. I tested this with HDR encoded material on a USB stick. However from what I understand it will not display HDR from streaming formats like Netflix or Amazon video, only 4K. I cannot confirm or deny this however the "HDR" tag does not show up when selecting one of the HDR encoded programs on Netflix such as Marco Polo, but it looks fantastic none the less and the color range and contrast with whites/blacks does appear better than on my non-HDR 4K set. The information has been somewhat sketchy from Hisense on the Netflix HDR issue and HDR in general with these sets, so hopefully there will be clarification or HDR from streaming can be enabled from a future firmware/software update.
- QuestionDoes the Xbox One S pick up this tv's HDR? Thanks! (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionThe remote does not Include an info button so how do I check what resolution is currently being displayed while watching? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHas anyone used this TV for gaming? It states it has 8.5ms input lag. That is low! My monitor does 1ms, 8.5 is amazing for a 4k TV. Anyway, looking for more info on this TV. Best buy didn't have an 4k footage running on the display model :( (7 Answers)Answers
I've used it for some PC, XB1 and PS4 gaming and I haven't had any real issues, and I play mainly FPS, COD, BF4, Overwatch, etc and I haven't noticed any real issues from lag. I also have a Vizio P-series 4K that I used game on which was known for its exceptionally low input lag and this tv seems to perform not better, but at least just as well from what I can see. Just make sure you put it on game mode in the picture mode menu.
- QuestionIs there an estimated time as to when HDR10 will be enabled through the HDMI inputs, so that it will work with Xbox One S? (3 Answers)Answers
Hi! The 2016 4K TV's with HDR local processing capabilities currently support HDR10 via USB input (use the USB 3.0 input).Our software engineers are working on an update to enable HDR10 via HDMI input, which would give the compatibility to Xbox One S. I will update this post as soon as I get the estimated time as to when the firmware will be released. Thank you!
- QuestionI am also having trouble getting 4:4:4 at 4k60hz. Are there any advanced settings or PC mode that I need to enable? 4:4:4 works at 4k30hz. Using an HDMI 2.0 from PC to HDMI3. Can this be fixed through a firmware update or do I need to return the TV? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this tv do 4:4:4 Chroma at 60hz? (1 Answer)
- Questionelectronically challenged. this tv has a composite hookup, but not a component hookup. can I hookup my direct tv box to it? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy does my fire tv say the the HDMI port is not hdcp 2.0? I can't get any 4k content from the fire tv. Any help please (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this tv stream YouTube in 4K? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions