Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this tv really have HDR because it does not work with Xbox one s (5 Answers)Answers
I have the 2016 model as well and I also have no HDR on the new xbox. I just found out today that this TV doesn't support HDR over HDMI. I called Hisense and they said HDR is only supported through USB. What good does that do? Looks like we got a fast one pulled on us.
- QuestionI bought this TV and registered it to get the 4 year warranty. But what is the warranty? Does someone come to your house to fix or do I have to pay the $150 to ship to them? Hisense, please let us know. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this unit HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Compatible? (5 Answers)Answers
There are 4 HDMI on the tv. 2 of them are HDMI 2.0 (THAT STATES 4K at 60hz) AND 2 of them are HDMI 1.4 (THAT STATES 4K at 30hz) I talked to a supervisor at Hisense and he said a link could be sent to my email address that could make one of them HDCP 2.2 compatible. However, getting call backs from tech when they say they will call never happens when they say it will. I'm still waiting.
- QuestionMy husband bought a 50" Hisense 4K HDR tv & when he hooks it up the tv to the satellite in the 60 HZ it works. When he tries to put the 4K Samsung Blu-Ray player in the 60hz it gives a snowy screen then goes black. Called the manufacture no help. (2 Answers)Answers
The Samsung is HDCP 2.2 compliant. This awesome television is not. But, you can call Hisense and they can provide a link that you can download on a USB and plug it into your TV and upgrade it so it will turn one of the HDMI ports on the TV to HDCP 2.2./ Then the bluray player will work,
- Questionis the backlighting full array or edge? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan you get amazon on this tv?? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow is the picture on this tv for just watching cable shows (5 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan this tv be mounted on the wall ??? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this TV have a digital tuner to watch over the air tv? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it have a browser to open the internet up? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions