Questions & Answers
- QuestionI can't get my PS4 PRO to play in 4K or HDR. Any suggestions? I tried directly connecting via HDMI & via a 4K compatible receiver with 4K HDMI cables. Neither worked. My PS4 PRO has the latest software / firmware & so does the TV. (8 Answers)
- QuestionWill this tv stream hdr content from its built in apps like Netflix or will it only play HDR from the hdmi ports from a HDR device like the others models have to due to the firmware patch? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the measurement from stand to stand? I need to determine minimum table size for the TV. (2 Answers)
- QuestionI have a Sony sound bar that is 3 inches tall that will sit in front of the unit. Is that too tall or will it leave enough room to see the bottom of the TV? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs the Amazon app and any other apps in addition to Netflix and YouTube in 4k? (1 Answer)Answers
Amazon, Netflix, and YouTube built in apps all stream 4K content. With Netflix you need the $11.99/M plan for 4K. Vudu doesn't appear to have 4K. There are a few other 4K streaming apps on it, ultraflix 4k & 4know, but I haven't used them. Pluto TV app has limited 4K content as well
- QuestionWhat is the refresh rate? I can't find it here or anywhere. (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the refresh rate? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs there an Optical Digital Audio Out (Toslink) port to hook up to older A/V surround sound receivers without HDMI? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow is it possible that Best Buy is selling a Hisense 65" H8C TV? According to Hisense, they do not make 65" H8C TVs. The model 65H8C doesn't exist. What is the true model # for this TV? (6 Answers)Answers
You're correct, their website does not have it listed or material for it. It is however the 65H8C. Serial numbers, as well as model number will confirm this for you. I think as a company HiSense could definitely serve themselves well to get their website in order.
- QuestionDoes it support hdr 10 or dolby vision (3 Answers)Answers
According to the manual, it does support HDR10. The 50" and 55" received a software update that enabled it, I am assuming this one supports it out the box, since the 65" and larger H8C models were just release the last quarter of 2016. I did an update check and it stated it has the latest software version.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions