Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the screen always backlit? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes thermostat work with Variable speed furnace blower (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the user set the Deadband (5 Answers)Answers
Yes you can change the dead bands. The dead bands are used for auto change over settings. So when using heat and cool together you really should not have them less than three degrees apart from each other. You can also change the setting for when it kicks back on. When you want your house to be 76 in cooling and the tstat says 77 it will kick back on. You can adjust to kick the ac back on at 78 of you would prefer. You can change lots of settings.
- QuestionWindows phone? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo you need 115VAC to operate the thermostat,, and can I check home temps from my computer (11 Answers)Answers
you do need a common wire which does power the unit. if your old thermostat uses battery your common wire still maybe ran if not they give you very detailed instructions and videos on how to make it work. I had the common wire ran but not hooked up went to my ac unit and hooked up my self. if you can watch a simple video its a breeze took about 10 min to install
- QuestionWhat color is the thermostat frame? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many separate thermostats can the app handle? Is there a limit? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work with the xfinity home device? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI'm considering upgrading our thermostat. My question is about fan control. As we enter the fall there are many days when I do not want to run the AC or the Heat but I still want to cycle the fan. Is this possible with this thermostat? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes, it is possible to control the fan independently from the system. You can also control the fan remotely via the Total Connect Comfort app. Please give us a call at 1-855-733-5465 with any further questions. You can reach us from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday; 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. Thanks!
- QuestionI just installed this thermostat but the indoor temp reading seems to be higher by 2 degrees than my wall digital thermometer reading ! I trust my digital thermometer as I got it checked recently Please explain the accuracy of the indoor temp readin (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions