Questions & Answers
- QuestionOnce the battery is fully charged, do you have to unplug it so it doesn't 'overcharge', or can it just be kept plugged in when not in use? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow much does the vacuum weigh? (4 Answers)
- QuestionWe have a small storage area....can this charge while disassembled? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow do you charge the battery on the Hoover cruise cordless vacuum? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhen we plugged our vaccum into the charger the light flashes red. Is this normal? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat accessories go with this? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy does my hoover die when I try to use the brush option? (after being fully charged) It just immediately stops working and goes from green to red. I have had to physically removed the brush just so I could use the vacuum. (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Jayne, Oh no, that doesn’t sound too good. We want to help. This sounds like something our service technicians may need to take a look at. Your model has a limited manufacturer’s warranty that covers any manufacturing defects at no cost to you. To find your local service center, please go here: http://hoover.com/locator/. Hope this helps! Doug, Hoover Customer Care
- QuestionMy new Hoover Cruise does not turn on. Never turned on. I've charged it for several days, and even reset the battery as per directions from an email from customer care. Light's green. What's wrong? So disappointed. Customer care center closed. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDyson V6 cordless versus Hoover 22 V cordless are these vacuums similar to each other which is better ! (2 Answers)Answers
I can not speak for the Dyson V6 but I purchased the Hoover 22v cordless. My grandmother always purchased Hoovers and told me as a young person that Hoover always made a good machine. She had one for 32 years and had me replace the belt once. I purchased the cordless hand held questioning if it was going to be as good as the Dyson. Let me tell you for $145.oo it is twice its worth in gold. If you use the extension for ceiling and window cleaning don't be disappointed if the charge only lasts 30-35 minutes maybe less if you have it on high. I use this on my hardwood floors/ the utility washroom and even clean the cars out with it. It just sucks the dirt right up. Used it yesterday on my brick fireplace where I had drywall replaced in my dinning room. Dust is Dust to it and it picks it right up. Bye Bye Dyson....many other items out there half the cost and does the job.
- Questionwhat if the light flashes red and green ? (3 Answers)Answers
Mine did this green/red flash when I had the charging cord plugged in and took out and then reinserted the battery. I left the battery in and then unplugged and replugged in the cord and then it changed to just flashing red (indicating normal charging). So, I would just make sure the battery is in place before plugging in the charging cord.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions