- QuestionDoes this monitor have matte display or shiny display? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this monitor VESA mountable? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWanting to purchase 2 of these. What cables are needed for a dual monitor set up? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat height does the stand raise the monitor to and is the monitor adjustable (rotating forward toward or backward away from user). (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionA few questions, integrated speakers? 3.5mm jack? wall mountable? tiltable? usb ports for keyboard/mice? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the monitor stand height adjustable? (10 Answers)
- QuestionIs this good for gaming (3 Answers)Answers
For gaming, 60hz refresh rate, 1920x1080p resolution, and around 7ms response time is about the Bare minimum you want for a gaming display. The IPS will make things look a little nicer. Good gaming monitors will be around 144hz refresh rate, 2560x1440p resolution, and less than 1ms response time. Adding Freesync/G-sync and IPS will enhance the experience even further. This will also jump the cost over a few hundred dollars. If you're on a budget, and aren't picky about a great display, this monitor is very good for it's price.
- Questionis it good for gaming (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs this compatible with windows 10 (11 Answers)Answers
I am currently using this monitor on a Windows 10 machine. So I know that it works with Win10 as long as your hardware (video) supports it. The unit has both a VGA and HDMI input ports so I think it is pretty universally compatible.
- QuestionWhat is the length and width (depth) of the rectangular base portion of the stand? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions