Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this monitor any good for gaming? What to hook up my ps4 to it. (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this come with a wire to connect to a desktop computer tower & if not what kind of wire do I need? (10 Answers)Answers
This monitor has two HDMI ports. If the desktop tower has an HDMI port you should be able to use this monitor. If you have VGA or DVI ports on the tower then you will need an adapter that fits onto the HDMI connection. So if you have DVI connector on the tower you will need an HDMI to DVI adapter.
- QuestionCan I use this monitor with a Mac Book Pro using and HDMI cable? The description says it is only compatible with Windows. Thanks (10 Answers)Answers
Yes, I have purchased two of these monitors and have them setup as dual display with my MacbookPro late 2014. Description reads Windows compatible, but I've had no trouble using them on my MAC. There are no drivers for the MAC, just adjust your setting in system preferences if using a MAC.
- QuestionI just got this monitor. I have problem with audio. When i connect this monitor with VGA audio is working but when i connect with HDMI cable audio is not working. Is there any setting for this? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes that's because the monitor don't have speakers, when your plugging in the HDMI your computer is porting the sound VIA HDMI. When you connect to HDMI right click on your speaker icon in the tray and click on play back devices then right click on your speakers and chose set as default device and that will put the sound back on your speakers while using HDMI.
- QuestionCan you remove the stand from monitor? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this monitor screen glossy or matte? (10 Answers)
- QuestionIn the specification screen states the height is 18 inches; Is the height from the bottom of stand to the top of the screen? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan you connect a speaker to the monitor (is there a jack for audio?) (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this monitor be used vertically? Will the stand allow it to be used vertically? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this Monitor WiFi (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions