Questions & Answers
- Answer I wouldn't use it for photo editing, the colors are great. But the blacks aren't deep, a little gray in fact.
- Answer Yes, it provides an option to split the screen.
- Answer You can use a speaker with this monitor but you can't directly connect a speaker to this monitor. This is a monitor not a computer with a CPU. The speaker (wired/wireless) needs to be connected to your laptop/PC through a 3.5 mm jack or via bluetooth and the monitor can be connected to the computer via HDMI. You can then go to 'Sound' setting in the control panel and select your speaker as the default. Hope this helps!
QuestionHow does the FreeSync work? I am wanting to use this monitor with my laptop. I do not want it to screen mirror, I would like to run it as a second screen. Will I need to docking station?
- Answer Use the hdmi cord it comes with, plug it in the back of the monitor and then into your laptop. Afterwards go into your settings in display and click on where it says use as a second display.
QuestionI bought this monitor to play xbox on. How would I go about getting sound through external speakers? Is it even possible? If so what exactly would I need? Thank you in advance.
- Answer Sound bar with optical audio input connected to Xbox optical audio output.
- Answer Overall Height when mounted on a stand is 17⁵⁄₈"
- Answer It tilts forward and back a few degrees but does not adjust up or down for height.
QuestionIf I use this computer to play PS4 will I be able to hear game audio. Also if I watch YouTube on the computer will I be able to hear audio.
- Answer You would need to buy speakers separately.
I would recommend:
QuestionHow can I pair with MacBook?
- Answer Depends what model MacBook you own, I own a 2011 MacBook Pro. I bought a thunderbolt to HDMI cable. If you want to us the monitor as you main screen without having your MacBook open. All you have to do is have it connected to the power at all time, that way you don't have to always hav your MacBook open. hope this helps!
QuestionHow do you use FreeSync on this monitor? The fine text in the HP 27f spec sheet says you need a DisplayPort which is not present on this monitor? Does FreeSync work on the 2 HDMI ports on this monitor?
- Answer Connected via HDMI did you make sure and turn on FreeSync from the monitors menu?