- QuestionIs it the same as number 61 cartrdge? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionyields less than 1/2 a ream of paper? that is criminal. i printed barely 100 pieces of paper. at this rate the 2nd ink refill exceeds printer $ (9 Answers)Answers
Mine has lasted longer than that and has printed on more than 100 pieces of paper and still going. I would get in contact with HP. Maybe they would reimburse you or give you a free cartridge. Sometimes we encounter a fluke. I have been purchasing from HP for a long time and this has never happened. But if it did, I would definitely get in contact with the company, send it to them with the receipt and ask for a replacement. Most companies are more than happy to work with you.
- QuestionCan I use ink cartridge 65 or does it have to be 63 . What is the difference from 63 and 65 (0 Answers)
- Questionwould this ink work on an hp office jet 4650? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill the printer with no black still print (5 Answers)
- Questionresponse didn't answer question. Why did HP say it was counterfeit, I turned printer on and off then it worked. Why did HP then congratulate me on installing it properly and offer another deal? (3 Answers)
- QuestionPrevious question, why did HP advise counterfeit cartridge then, after turning printer on/off, it worked. Then HP congratulated me on installation and offered a deal? . (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI went to insert my 2nd cartridge and was told it was counterfeit Had purchased it as a 2-pack at Best Buy, didn't believe it. Turned the printer on & off. It worked. Got a popup from HP saying install was correct and an offer for more WHY? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionYou show only black ink cartridge...How do I get color ? Do I need another cartridge and, If so what number (5 Answers)Answers
Yes, there is a separate cartridge for color. I suppose it will depend on your printer model so ask at the store or do an Internet search to learn what cartridges your printer takes for color. You need to make sure you get the right number cartridge or it won't work.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions