Questions & Answers
- Answer check on coverage and cartage output, with three colors in one cartage you soon may have only one color with ink .
- Answer The HP 5258 will use the HP 63 ink. Both the XL and standard size will work.
QuestionI have HP Envy 4520 printer - and I saw that 63XL black can fit into the ink cartridge. So I'm checking the tri-color will also fit as well.
- Answer Yes, you can choose HP 63 or 63XL cartridges for both the black and tricolor.
- Answer I get at least six months of printing from 63XL.
- Answer It absolutely will. It is the same size and it does truly last a lot longer
QuestionI have a OfficeJet 5255 printer will the 63 XL black and white work for my computer and color 63 XL work from my computer
- Answer I have used nothing but HP 63 inks with my 5255 printer. Well satisfied with the color, black, and sharo copies.
- Answer On a piece of paper?!?!? You better dang believe it! If you print the shirts really, really small there is no freaking telling how many you can fit on one sheet of 8-1/2x11 20# paper.
QuestionAte the XL just more ink or better quality ink? I have a HP 3830 coming & its for school use just how much more ink is in it double, just somewhat more, or 50% more etc?
- Answer The one thing I was sure of was which ink I needed which is #HP63 or #HP63XL please verify facts before posting. But thanks for the rest of the info.