Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow do you change the batteries? (10 Answers)Answers
1. Pop off the cover. 2. Press down on the two plastic tabs just above the batteries and this releases a small plastic holder which you then just slide completely out and set aside. (This is probaby the step you were understandably missing because the tabs are small-ish and their purpose isn't documented or readily apparent) 3. With thiis holder out of the way, the batteries have plenty of clearance and can be removed by hand. 4. Replace the batteries, put the plastic clip back into place, reattach the cover, done. Not hard but the holding clip is not obvious or inuitive and should at the very least have been documented in the guide. It's a nice little mouse though, I'm happy with it, and hope this helps someone.
- QuestionDoes it work with MacBooks? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWIRELESS MOUSE FOR HP LAPTOP (10 Answers)Answers
The wifi is for your internet connection and is irrelevant for the mouse. I don't think they make wifi mice, or at least I've never seen one. You can get a wireless mouse with a usb dongle but that will use one of your usb ports. If the laptop has bluetooth capabilities then this will work. Without knowing your model I can't say yes or no for sure.
- Questioncan you use the mouse the same time as you are using a bluetooth keyboard with your tablet? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes it work with tablets (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this Android Compatible? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questionblack mouse ipad 2 (10 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this work with the hp chromebook? (10 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it have forward and backward buttons? Can it scroll sideways? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questionbattery life (10 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions