Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs it easy to upgrade the memory? Does it come with an empty slot to add to it? (2 Answers)Answers
Super easy. There are 2 slots--currently there are two 4GB sticks in them. All you do is unscrew the back panel (two small philips screws), pull the old sticks out and put the new sticks in, and start up the computer, which instantly recognizes the new memory. You need 260-pin sticks-- I used my Best Buy rewards to go toward 2 sticks of Crucial 2.133GHz DRR4 (model CT8G4SFS8213).
- Questiondoes this model have a backlit keyboard? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI'm wanting to use this computer my vehicle , what are the operating temperature that this computer would be able to withstand without damage ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI just ordered this model to replace an Asus 2 n 1 in which the motherboard died after just 2 years. Does this model include a recovery disc? (1 Answer)Answers
No, new windows machines do not include a recovery disk, but you can purchase a flashdrive and use it to create something called "recovery media" which is essentially the new version of the same thing for Windows 10. The process is pretty simple and a quick search for "How to Create Recovery Media" should yield a thorough walkthrough of the process.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionDoes it have a DVD player? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan this PC be upgraded toi windows 10 pro before ordering? Please advise as to options for the pro version. (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan you see the screen ok on this model if you are outside? And any issues with staying connected to wifi? Is the battery removable when it goes bad to replace it? Thank you (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan I run 1-2 monitors on this model? Will running the montior affect the touchscreen on the laptop itself? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhich docking station works with this laptop? (0 Answers)
- QuestionIs this laptop compatible with SDXC memory cards? I plan to use it to store and edit my videos off SDXC memory cards. (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions