Questions & Answers
- QuestionWith the HDMI port can you use an additional monitor? If so, can you get extended views. (2 Answers)
- QuestionHas anyone gotten WIndows Hello to work properly? I cannot get it to set up, keeps saying the Camera could not be turned on and to check whether it is working properly, which it is. (2 Answers)Answers
I had the same issue with the model I ordered from HP. I returned that one. The one I bought from bestbuy seemed to work fine. I just had to set it up under account log in options and have it do the face detection scan. I suggest you exchange it because the issue I had with the model direct from HP couldn't detect the real sense camera/ possibly not installed in some models of this computer.
- QuestionIs Windows loaded on the 256GB SSD or the 1Terabyte SATA DrIve? Where is all the software that comes with the computer loaded, SSD or ATA drive? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow noisy is the PC when browsing the web or working with Office? Is it as silent as an iMac or do you here it in a quiet environment? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhen you install or download new software, does the computer ask you where to load the program or does it automatically choose the SSD? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the envy have a Web cam? And where is it located?.. (2 Answers)
- QuestionDo it take CDs? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the HP model number? Should say something like HP Envy 27-b010 or something similar. Thanks (2 Answers)
- Questiondoes the monitor tilt? (2 Answers)Answers
I have gone through 3 of these, all have had some form of damage i believe from the design. The first one I got tilted to the left. The did not have that problem and was very sturdy but the screen had been damaged and the pixels were off. The 3rd, the monitor was loose from the base and would tilt either way if i pushed it......Computer Looks awesome, but this is very annoying....
- QuestionIs the SATA drive a 1TB or a 2TB ? One link mentions it's 2TB but then another question says it's 1TB. Can you please confirm ? Thanks! (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions