Questions & Answers
- QuestionDo you get a delivery every month or every 100-pages (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIf I pay 2.99,4.99.or 9.99, per month, how much are the cartridges? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo you first have to purchase the original ink cartridges generally $60-$70 (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes 2 sided printing count as one page or two (5 Answers)
Does duplex printing count as 1 page or 2 on the program? Some reviewers elsewhere claim it is one sheet of paper and a way to "fool" the program by half. Since a book does not list page one front and page 1 back, I figure printing a duplex page would count as 2 pages to the ink program?Answers
- QuestionHow does the Instant Ink program work? (10 Answers)Answers
Correct, its not a scam. You can also sign up for a $4.95, or $2.95 monthly depending how many pages you need to print a month. HP, automatically ships the cartridges' when it starts running low. Also, your not charged until you install the new cartridges.
- QuestionIf I don't use all of my monthly pages, will they "roll over" to the next month, or do I lose them? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes the monthly plan inclued both black & color (10 Answers)
- QuestionDo you have to pay extra for postage beside the 2.99 for ink (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat if I go over the amount of pages I order each month (10 Answers)Answers
If you go over the pages on your plan, you will get an email and advising you that you have either hone over or close to going over. It is an additional charge that is added to that momth's regular charge. I went over 50 pages and it was like $8.99 instead of $2.99.
- QuestionIs there an initial charge for the the "enrollment kit"? I understand the monthly charges but wonder if there an upfront charge. (2 Answers)Answers
There are no annual fee or upfront fees just your monthly charge - Change or cancel plans anytime. For more information on the HP Instant Ink program, please visit the informational page at: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/instant-ink/overview.html?jumpid=ps_r11400_us/en/special/IPG/_ps_g_hpinstantink/InstantInkGeneric&k_clickid=AMS|13|73940|56764ea9-53ea-5528-0bd2-00007b831c58&gclid=CIuC34qYjbsCFTJo7Aod5UcAgQ
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions