Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it come with ink or do you have to buy it (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionScanning capability (4 Answers)Answers
This printer has a couple of options for scanning. It does have a flatbed scanner. You can also load a sheet of paper on the collapsible top tray and it will feed in once you choose to scan from the top tray. Also, to make your life a whole lot simpler, when you download the drivers from the HP website, be sure and download the software for this printer. You can scan multiple documents and compile them into one PDF file. It makes everything so much simpler.
- QuestionHow complicated is the wireless set up? (6 Answers)
I recently bought a Canon printer and the setup was horrible. There was no screen and it was never able to connect to my wifi and looked up numerous tutorials online but none could help my flashing light problem. SO will I have that much trouble with this setup as well?Answers
- QuestionIs this printer compatible with Windows 10? (7 Answers)
- QuestionWill this printer print in black if the color cartridges are out? And are color cartridges individual or all one cartridge? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionconnectivity (3 Answers)Answers
If you elect to turn the wireless feature on, you can connect to the printer both via USB cable and wireless. Your best option, although somewhat technical, is to set up your printer as a network printer and then you can connect via all your devices. Additionally, with this option, when your friends or family come over, they will be able to connect and print a lot easier with your permission.
- QuestionWhich ink cartridge does this use? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this printer receive a fax from a dedicated fax line? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWill this printer make pictures from an e-mail? (3 Answers)Answers
It will print whatever you can see on the screen. Keep in mind that this printer is not a photo printer. If you have difficulty printing a picture from an email, try saving it as a jpeg file and then printing it as a jpeg pasted in a Word document.
- QuestionDoes this printer have capability to reduce and enlarge? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions