Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhy are so many of the questions unanswered? Just left with a request for viewers to Answer the question. I would also like to know if the ink cartridges are included with this product. (6 Answers)
- QuestionCan this printer be used for a desktop and mobile at the same time? Or is it one or the other? Thanks. (4 Answers)
- Questioncan you fax with this printer (6 Answers)
- Questionii have trouble using wireless printers. can i connect to my apple laptop (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat ink cartridges does it use? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI keep selecting 2 sided on my print options with each document and it always still prints 1 sided. Any ideas on how to fix this? I just bought it yesterday and the 2 sided option was a key selling feature for me. Thank you! (2 Answers)Answers
I am sorry you are having difficulties printing double sided. Are you selecting this 2-sided option from your computer or the printer? You have to do it from the actual program you are using on your computer from the print preferences. Here is a link to the user manual for the printer: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05139126 Please scroll down to page 28 for instructions on duplex printing. I hope this helps.
- QuestionHow much noise does it make? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan I connect this printer direct to my PC instead use WiFI ? (2 Answers)
- QuestionPlease confirm - Does this printer have a specific SD slot for my camera card? Reading conflicting answers, and this is a deal-breaker for me. (5 Answers)Answers
In answer to your question, there's no dedicated memory card slot. But it does have a USB port. I personally have not tried it but it is possible that you could use a memory card adapter in the USB port Don't know if this is any help, but that's the best that I can tell you right now. Good luck and I hope this is been some help.
- QuestionIf we have wifi that runs from a router in our home for netflix and other computers ...will I still need a Ethernet cord or will the printer work on only wifi (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions