Questions & Answers
- Questionwill this printer continue to print in black and white if one of the color cartridges is empty? My current 8500a does not allow that (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this product use a lot of ink (5 Answers)Answers
Great question. This printer's ink can save you up to 50% on ink costs compared to laser printers. The page yield on the ink cartridges that this printer use is excellent. This printer takes HP 952 and 952 XL ink cartridges. Below are the page yield for each cartridge: 952 Black: 1000 952 Cyan: 700 952 Magenta: 700 952 Yellow: 700 952XL Black: 2000 952XL Cyan: 1600 952XL Magenta: 1600 952XL Yellow: 1600 I hope this helps.
- QuestionDOES IT COME WITH INK (5 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan you replace the ink cartridges as they are empty rather than all at once? (5 Answers)
- Questionhow do I hook up the fax (2 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this printer have a scanner capability (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionis this printer compatible with Windows 10 (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan this printer be used on different laptops, such as Dell, Asus, and a Toshiba? Is it compatible? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat weights of paper stock can be used with the HP Officejet 8710, just 20# or heavier such as card stock? What sizes of paper can be used, i.e., envelopes, 8.5"x14"? (3 Answers)Answers
Paper stock recommendations are as follows: 16 to 28 lb for plain paper; 60 to 75 lb for photo paper; 20 to 24 lb for envelopes and 90 to 110 lb card stock. Media sizes can be customized within the following inch ranges, Width = 3 in - 8.5 in / Height = 5 in - 14 in.
- QuestionIs this a Wide format 11 x17 printer? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions