Questions & Answers
- QuestionI'm a realtor will this printer work for for all my needs...flyers, many forms and 'pamphlets (2 Answers)Answers
Great question. This printer is an excellent option for your documents. This printer has a USB port with walk-up PDF, Word, and Powerpoint printing. The two trays make it more convenient to use different types of paper without having to switch them out. It also has a legal-size scanning bed, automatic 2-sided printing and scanning, and prints up to 24 ppm. That is only a few of the features. For more detailed specs, please visit the following link: http://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetPDF.aspx/c04853111.pdf I hope this helps.
- QuestionDo you have to buy a monthly plan to get ink on this printer? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this printer have fax capabilities? (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs this printer a laser printer? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this printer can into PDF files? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this printer better than the previous printer before this (2 Answers)Answers
I have less break downs than the HP 8710, but my printer is less than a year old. I had issues with print software and its interaction with my network, but eventually figured out the issue. I believe it is more reliable than the HP 8710.
- QuestionSince this printer is wireless, can a person still connect it to the PC or laptop and print directly from a computer? Do you know any printers that can use 11x17 instead of legal size paper? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes HP 8740 include two paper in-put trays? I need to switch often between letter (8-1/2 x 11) & legal (14 x11) and want to use two trays at same time. If so, is second tray included or an optional accessory? (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan this printer print on different sizes of paper (ie...3x5, 4x6 and 5x7)? Can it print envelopes? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes it can. You will notice special marks on the bottom of the paper trays. Just put the 4" X 6" (or whatever size) in the tray against the end of the tray, press the button on the side and both edges will move so that the paper is centered; slide the button at the front of the tray forward until it hits the rear of the paper and it will be held firmly in place just like the normal paper is held. When you start to print, don't forget to specify the size as well as type paper; i.e. glossy, matte, etc. That's it!
- QuestionCan this hold and print on 11x17 paper (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions