- QuestionHey, can I connect my xbox one to this moniter and play normally as if it is a tv? (1 Answer)Answers
The Omen accepts HDMI inputs. Not sure what Xbox you have but if yours has HDMI outputs there shouldn't be any reason why you won't be able to connect that I can see. I use this at work and not for gaming but it is my understanding that this monitor was designed with gaming in mind and it has excellent resolution and speed which are important when selecting a gaming monitor. Probably overkill for construction estimating and AutoCad but I take my work seriously and want to pretend that I'm a sith lord.
- QuestionWill it work with a Mac computer? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this monitor have a headphone jack to connect directly to? (2 Answers)
- QuestionSince you need an AMD gpu to use Freesync, can I just turn off the Freesync setting? I'll probably just use it for my XB1 (0 Answers)
- QuestionIs there anyway to output sound from this monitor? I have 3 devices connected and would like to use my computer speakers for the audio. (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions