Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan it run GTA 5 on this pc and can you buy any type of ram and replace it or it has to be a certain kind of ram and reason why I'm asking because I'm kind of new to pc (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan this pc run overwatch at 1920*1080(60fps) at high settings?? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhere is the Cd/DVD drive? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan. Edit with adobe on this computer? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI know the colors of the lighting can be adjusted in many ways, but can they be totally turned off? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs Kingston UV400 ssd compatible with this Desktop? And If I buy a ssd together with this, can you install the os on the ssd when I buy it? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI trying to hook up this pc to my old Vizio moniter with hdmi cable but there no display try ever port (2 Answers)Answers
There are adapter cables from HDMI to VGA, assuming that's what doesn't fit - Sometimes you can get a dongle that fits on the end of a VGA cable and comes out to an HDMI plug on the other side, which should mate with that "D" shaped hole for HDMI display in the PC. Mind you, there's likely a motherboard HDMI socket as well as graphics card based socket, and when the graphics card is present, its socket is the one you must plug into - the motherboard HDMI will be disabled.
- QuestionIs there a way to plug in a HDMI monitor and plug in the Oculus HDMI at same time? for some reason when I plug in the monitor to HDMI 1 it will not work. it only works when I plug it into the Game card HDMI which I cannot do since the Oculus is in it. (2 Answers)Answers
You have to buy an adapter, it happen the same to me, it look like there is only 1 hdmi connection and the other are display ports so, for you to be able to connect the oculus you need an adapter... Idk why Best Buy sell this bundle if at the end you have to buy an adapter, thes worst part they do not tell that... :(
- QuestionIf i wanted to down the road can i change the graphics card to a gtx 1080 and change the prosseser to an i7 with no issues (2 Answers)Answers
I put a GeForce 1080 into mine no problems. CPU upgrade I don't know, usually motherboards accommodate i5 and i7 both, but whether we're talking 1151 or what kind of CPU socket I don't know, and this is critically important when selecting an upgrade.
- QuestionCan this run PUBG at a rate of 60 fps (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions