Questions & Answers
- Questionwhat is power supply watts of this model? thank you (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat is the power supply of this pc and which are the video card upgrade opttions (1 Answer)Answers
power supply is 180 watt according to the specs listed out on google, (link below ): https://www.google.com/shopping/product/4808734349675151089/specs?q=V8Q15AA%23ABA&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwin47vh3NPOAhVETCYKHcE0BzEQ6iQIlgE and I would bet that there will be no extra pci-e power connector as with most oem desktops with low power supplies. However, you can choose to add a decent power supply for around $50 or less. And yes, there is 1 pci-e 3.0 x16 slot free on the motherboard. I hope this helps your purchase decisions.
- QuestionCan I add a new GPU like the XFX AMD RX 470? In-Store, Seems there's no slot for a PCI-EX GPU? (2 Answers)Answers
No... This PC lacks a PCI-E X16 Slot, when I went to purchase this... ( Too good to be true. ) I asked to look inside, it uses a laptop-like motherboard. You can not fit a new PSU inside as its shorter width wise than you think. Also, the mother board appears to use a none standard Main board power port, not the normal 20 pin. And too top it off, there is a metal bar in the middle that prevents you from putting anything like a GPU inside. I ended up buying another HP with same specs, for 899 kind of sucks, but that HP has room for common PSUs and room for a 12 inch GPU. Just a heads up.
- QuestionDoes this Desktop have space for a Graphics/Video Card? Space for SSD? Is the 2TB Hard disk removable? If it is, what can go where it was removed from? Is RAM (2 slots with 4 GB in each slot) or (4 slots with 4 GB in 2 slots)? (3 Answers)Answers
I have this-- the i7 spec makes it the deal. even 8 GB RAM is OK--but, video is terrible. And there is only space to add about a 5.5 Inch deep card. most likely a nvida 700 series. BUT, you need another power supply probably-- this is only 180 watts. I figure about $100 (60 for video and 40 for power supply--MINIMUM), plus at least 40-80 if I want more RAM), should make it much better. SO, is it worth spending 500 + 60 +40 + 80= 680, or just looking for the complete package somewhere else? NOTE-- I've always heard it is better have matching sticks of RAM--so the one 8GB inside might prove worthless and require a pack of 2 more 8's. If you want to go that rout.
- Questionwhat is the model of this tower? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions of the tower? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this come with a keyboard and mouse? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWould this PC handle a LG - 29" IPS LCD HD 21:9 UltraWide Monitor thru HDMI or would I have to add a video card (MSI GEFORCE GT 740 4GB ) Like I did when I bought my LG Monitor? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan this computer's RAM be expanded to 16GB? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this computer have the necessary open bays, connections, and power to add a second hard drive? (1 Answer)Answers
Yes please go ssd the 2 tb mechanical drive is dreadfully slow.and if you want to add a video card for gaming I would upgrade the power supply. 600watt and up. Best Buy has EVGA seems to work well. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/evga-80-plus-600w-atx-12v-eps-12v-power-supply-black/8511029.p?id=1219693073473&skuId=8511029
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions