Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan Microsoft Word be add to this computer for doing school work?? (3 Answers)Answers
Actually, that is incorrect. I own an HP Stream 14, and I installed Windows 10 and Office 16 on it just fine. I still had 8 gig left over. I put a 256 gig micro sd card in for additional storage. They key is deleting the extra partitions on the drive. A look on the internet will tell you how.
- QuestionDoes this laptop only have one usb drive? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan a ten year old play games on this laptop? Can anyone tell me what to look for so he can play games? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it possible to set Google Chrome as the default browser instead of Microsoft Edge? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan a disk be inserted in this computer (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this laptop work well for a college student? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the RAM upgradable? Also could this run photoshop and 3D modeling software? (1 Answer)Answers
Hey, i'm not sure about upgrading the RAM but you could try. I have tried to do so with other models but they might suggest to add another RAM in the laptop which does not do much. As for Photoshop and 3D modeling software, I doubt you can unless you attach an external hard drive since the storage space in this laptop is tiny. That's what I did and configured that all downloads and installations go to the hard drive. Keep in mind though that you have to attach the external hard drive before you turn the laptop on to prevent errors. The external hard drive that you attach will pretty much become a permanent accessory for you laptop.
- QuestionHP Stream 14 - how do you connect to wireless network? (2 Answers)
- QuestionA question was asked about how long the battery lasts....... answer was 2 months..... is it dead then, or can you plug it in and recharge the battery?? (1 Answer)Answers
You always have to recharge the battery. It varies on how often I have 2 laptops and one will hold a charge for about 4-6 hours the other a few hours. Although they advertise them for longer than that...it is one of the biggest drawbacks to laptops. Can always plug them in but that kinda defeats the purpose of a laptop.
- Questioncan u download apps? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions