Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this compatible with Windows 10? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs it compatible with any hp desktop computer? (3 Answers)Answers
This is compatible with all makes and models of computers. I have Toshiba and Dell laptops that it works well with, as well as a Lenovo Desktop. The only problem that you might encounter is what version of windows you are running. I have used it on XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8 with no difficulties.
- QuestionHP - X4000 Wireless Laser Mouse - Black (5 Answers)
I just bought the HP - X4000 Wireless Laser Mouse online on August 15th and just got it in the mail today, and I was wondering, Can this HP - X4000 Wireless Laser Mouse be used as a regular wireless mouse even though I don't have the HP - Wireless Keyboard that goes with this HP - X4000 Wireless Laser Mouse and I was also wondering how does this Link-5 micro reciever work? I don't get how it works and when does the LED indicator light come on to alert me when the battery runs low? and to alert me of the connection status?Answers
It comes with a mouse and a small piece that hooks into your USB port of your laptop, desktop or wherever you're using it. If it requires a battery you put that in if not turn the switch on should be on the bottom. Now if the piece is plugged into your device and Mouse is turned on lights should flash indicating it's on and set up is complete. How it works is some wireless technology in the piece that connects with the mouse even from a far distance
- QuestionDoes this need a mouse pad? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow do you get the batteries out of the mouse? (10 Answers)Answers
Remove the blue outer cover. Once the outer cover is removed you will see a blue plastic piece covering part of the batteries. This piece needs to be removed by pushing down and out on the two little tabs. Once the front is released pull the plastic piece out and you should be able to access the batteries.
- QuestionDose it have a sleep mode to save on batteries ? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan you use the mouse with your left hand? (7 Answers)
- QuestionHP Laser Mouse replacement batteries (10 Answers)Answers
The top cover is magnetic and comes right off. Then you need to remove the little piece of plastic that is at the back of the inside of the mouse, this piece keeps the batteries in place and has two little clips that you can pull on. Once you remove that the batteries come right out.
- QuestionWILL IT WORK WITH A HP CHROME BOOK (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan the receiver be stored inside the mouse when not in use? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions