Questions & Answers
Questionwill this phone work in israel?
- Answer It will work, but you may not get LTE signal if those areas that the Nexus 6P doesn't support. If you plan to use the phone other than the US, I would recommend you purchase the International version instead. You'll be able to make phone calls and such with the US version, but you may not have LTE data. If you dont plan to use any CDMA carriers (such as verizon or sprint), the international model will work with GSM carriers (such as AT&T and T-Mobile).
QuestionIs this the international version or the US version? Is the international version available for sale at bestbuy?
- Answer Hello Valued Customer, this is the US version of the 6P, As well, only the U.S. version is sold at best buy locations within the United States. (DM)
QuestionI am told I need a phone with a Quad band or Tri band in order to work both in the states and in Europe. I don't see this term in any of the descriptions. Can you tell me if it is a quadband phone?
- Answer This item is Quad‑band, and unlocked for US networks and the other information is not available.
QuestionDo you know which is the model?I want to make sure is the same model aviliable in my country
- Answer This is Huawei - Nexus 6P 4G with 64GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Graphite Model: 51097233.
- Answer Yes. Especially in low light. Don't go purely by the megapixels. The image processing, as well as the size of the pixels makes it a great choice. You may find the HDR+ a tab bit slower, but you'll also find yourself using it rarely, since the default mode is great.
QuestionDoes the 6p 64 gig Model: 51097232, SKU: 4787901 have LTE band 1 (2100)?I need to use this phone in south east Asia. Most countries use LTE band 1 for 4g. So does this model have LTE band 1? Thanks!
- Answer Hello Doug, this Nexus 6P is the US model. Below are the bands currently supported by the US model. Please check with your local carrier to see if the Nexus 6P supports the frequency bands in your country. Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1900 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - American model 4G bands LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 25(1900), 26(850), 29(700), 30(2300), 41(2500) - American model
- Answer Hello valued customer, thank you for your interest in the 6P. The Nexus 6P is unlocked and is supported by carriers both in the US and Internationally. Below are a list of the International bands that are supported by this phone, we recommend checking with your carrier in advance of your purchase to ensure that your carrier is supported. (DM) GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz UMTS/WCDMA: B1/2/4/5/6/8/9/19 TD-SCDMA: 34/39 CDMA: BC0/1 LTE (FDD): B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/9/17/19/20/28 LTE (TDD): B38/B39/40/41
QuestionModelo H1512 and H1511Hello , Could please Validate Information Compatibility . For According to informed NAS Answers This model NOT work internationally, but this link informs that works in Brazil. https://www.frequencycheck.com/carrier-compatibility/LWRbn/claro-brazil/devices?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q[full_name_cont]=Nexus+6P&q[device_brand_id_eq]=&commit=Search Thank you very much.
- Answer Hello this 6P is the H1511, It is unlocked and is supported by carriers both in the US and Internationally. Below are a list of the bands that are supported by this phone, we recommend checking with your carrier in advance of your purchase to ensure that your carrier is supported. (DM) US GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz UMTS/WCDMA: B1/2/4/5/8 CDMA: BC0/1/10 LTE (FDD): B2/3/4/5/7/12/13/17/25/26/29/30 LTE (TDD): B41 International GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz UMTS/WCDMA: B1/2/4/5/6/8/9/19 TD-SCDMA: 34/39 CDMA: BC0/1 LTE (FDD): B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/9/17/19/20/28 LTE (TDD): B38/B39/40/41
Questionthis model is the H1511?In Argentina Nexus model H1511 works. I want to know if this model is that they sell. Thank you.
- Answer Hello Valued Customer, the model number for this particular Nexus 6P is H1511. (AI)
- Answer Hello Valued Customer, H1511 is the model number for the US version of the Nexus 6P. (AI)
QuestionWhen will this Nexus 6p phone be available again?And no thank you, I don't want a re-direct link to the Huawei website. The point of looking at it on bestbuy website is so I could use my awesome bestbuy credit card and get its benefits.
- Answer They got it in stock now!!! RUN! QUICK! Place your order or die!
QuestionWill this USA version work with 3G and LTE networks in the Philippines?Is this compatible with Philippine 3G and 4G networks in the philippines such as globe telecom?
- Answer Hi, the Nexus 6P is currently supported in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States. MD
- Answer My dad has a 6p and I have had the same issue with him. I'm pretty sure its when the person with the phone has the phone positioned in their hand in a certain manner. Anytime they are muffled, I tell them and then when the reposition the phone, it gets better. I have read that it's likely something to do with the background noise cancellation being interfered with by the person holding the phone over a certain spot. Hopefully a future update will solve the problem but its easy to fix by just having the person with the phone hold it in a slightly different manner
- Answer I stopped into a Best Buy store and they ordered me two through a system called OMS. The phones were ready for pickup at the store the next day.
I would recommend:
QuestionWhen are u guys going to restock graph and alum? Where did the 128gb go? Take my money already will ya!
- Answer Hi There, unfortunately, we do not have a specific date on when Best Buy will be restocking those colors for the 128GB Huawei Google Nexus 6P online. We recommend you check back with their website in a couple days or see if they have the device you want in-store. We apologize for the inconvenience. (NS)