Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the computer come with the case show in the picture? Also, in the picture it looks like the CPU is watercooled. Is the CPU water cooled? Thanks! (5 Answers)Answers
I can tell you that mine came in that case shown in the picture. One side and the front are tempered glass. The other side is a flat black panel. The colors dont quite work like they do in the picture. You have 16 choices of solid colors and then you can flash between red, blue, and green. You can also turn them off. It comes with a remote control for the colors. As for the water cooling, honestly, I'm not savvy enough to know. It has a fan on the CPU, and then 3 fans creating circulation inside. It has little raisers for feet and a separation between the front plate (top and bottom) and the bulk. It has great airflow. Sorry I cant answer the water cooling question.
- QuestionDoes this model support, a watercooler? In the picture it shows a water cooler, which really hooked me. And also Are the colors just like this picture, Thanks (4 Answers)Answers
Hello Noah and thanks for your question. This model desktop PC unfortunately does not come with a liquid cooler, however, we do have a model BB922 that will include the same case style with a liquid cooler. Check it out! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to our tech support at 888-618-6040. Thanks!
- QuestionWhat is the power supply? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIf I wanted to run multiple programs, as well as stream to twitch, would this pc be able to handle it? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs Windows 10 installed in the SSD? (3 Answers)
- QuestionAnyone Know What Kind Of MotherBoard It Has? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a dvi-d dual link port on it? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionGood for graphics designing AND gaming? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes having a dual monitor connected decrease graphics/cpu preformance while playing games? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionon what setting can this play overwatch on? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions