Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the IBuyPower logo RGB, or does it only glow red? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionJust wanted to know a few questions regarding this computer. Is this computer only available online or can I go to my local best buy and pick it up? And second, does it come with wifi or is it ethernet only? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI recently received this computer and it has lots of trouble connecting to the Internet wirelessly. considering 90% of games nowadays are done through downloading or online play it leaves me in a tough spot any suggestions (1 Answer)
- QuestionI need a fast computer for music production. CPU, RAM, & SSD drive in this computer are suitable, but I can't have interruptions pop-up at time critical points. Can I get this computer "stripped down" (only has Windows 10 & bare minimum s/w)? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI just purchased this rig and I was wondering if iBuyPower are the ones who do the build. Also is the keyboard that comes along with the rig a mech keyboard? Looked at the actual website and seen that those come with their MEK keyboard. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this pc come with CPU liquid cooling (3 Answers)Answers
No, but there is plenty of room in the case to add it.
I Would Recommend:
- Questionis this really what this computer looks like, or is this just a stock photo of another computer. (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs there a location to install DVDR on this machine. I know it does not come with one. But does the case have a slot? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this model i7 7700? From my knowledge i looked up i7 7700 and it says it can run 4.2 ghz why does it say 3.4 giga hertz on this model? (0 Answers)
- QuestionIt says on my receipt that it’s a i7 6700 and not a i7 7700? Why does this model say 3.4ghz it should be running up to 3.6 and above I’m confused? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello, we apologize for your confusion. To look further into this matter, please email email@example.com with a picture of your receipt along with the serial number of the system. Please make sure the date of purchase is also visible in the picture. Thank you so much and we look forward to helping you out!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions