Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $720.99
The regular price is $1,799.99
QuestionHow do I manage the colors? It’s marketted as able to change but my pc only glows red and doesn’t offer a solution to change it.
- Answer AsRock RGB application installed on the PC. I wish iBuyPower included instructions for users to make people aware of it.
QuestionSo, just wondering, what kind of motherboard it has, and what is the power supply, also what version of the 2080.
- Answer Mine is an Asus z370 mb, 600watt ps and an Asus rtx 2080 8gb dual fan video card. Mike
QuestionHow do I change the color of the liquid cooler? I have the RGB for the PC set to Red because that is my set up color but the liquid cooler wolf emblem is still lighting up green. Any help would be appreciated!
- Answer If you do not have the ASRRGBLED program installed, download it from the ASRock website. It is in the utilities download section with a name of "ASRock Polychrome RGB ver:1.0.32". I downloaded it from the "Fatal1ty B360 Gaming K4" page. In the ASRRGBLED program click the Addressable RGB LED Button and move the Addressable RGBSwap slider to the left. You can then set to cooler to a different color or click back on the Apply All and set all of the colors the same.
- Answer It only has one HDMI out so if you want to use that for a TV or monitor, you will need an active adapter to convert the DisplayPort to HDMI for the Rift. They are usually around $24.
QuestionWhat do I need to add an additional SSD? Such as tools and cables. Do I need to buy a SATA cable and/or any specific screwdriver sets?
- Answer I believe you'll just need the drive and mounting screws (should come with the drive. The case is toolless and the cables are there.
QuestionI'm curious about the motherboard. If I wanted to upgrade in the future, can this motherboard support an Intel i9-9900k Processor? Also, can it support Samsung 970 EVO SSD storage?
- Answer Hello, This computer is currently using a Z390 motherboard and should be able to to support i9 as well as additional storage. Our computers are upgrade friendly. Thank you.
QuestionDoes this come with WiFi + Bluetooth? If so, is it a USB WiFi adapter or is it built into the MB?
- Answer Yes it does. They're built in and come with detachable antennae. They both work great.
QuestionCurious on my box it says a 2080 rtx 11gb but I looked online today to see specs of 2080rtx says 8gb? Only reason I purchased it was for 11gb video card...
- Answer Yeah man very deceptive package for sure. But keep your photo up because I am going to be in legal battle here soon with them over the card. I thought and paid for an 11GB card and I intend to get that card one way or another. Its their fault not ours and they should fix it with those who bought the system prior to fixing their so called "typo" Anyway ill keep you updated if you want as I already hired legal counsil to take them on after their customer service was the worst I have ever seen in a long time.
QuestionWebsite says RTX 2080 11GB meaning the RTX 2080 is a 2080 Ti but a little while ago only said 2080. Is this false advertising? I better get 2080 Ti.
- Answer This desktop is the RTX 2080 video card and not the RTX 2080 Ti.
QuestionHi, iBUYPOWER model is BB953 and I want to know the MHz compatibility of it; minimum and maximum please. Want to upgrade to 32GB, so I have to buy 2 more of 8GB ram sticks. Any suggestions on what brand/item may better optimize with BB953 system? Thankyou
- Answer Hello, This model uses an I7-8700 processor which runs at a base frequency of 3.20GHz to a max turbo frequency of 4.60 GHz. As for what what brand you should upgrade to, we cannot give you any one recommendation as there are so many brands available that would work well with this model. However, when upgrading, please make sure the two 8GB ram sticks you purchase run at the same speeds for optimal performance.
QuestionAnyone know what the clock speed/timings on the ram in this bad boy are? Been thinking of grabbing one myself and upgrading a bit from there. Kind of strange being a BB employee and asking but, haven't gotten a moment to poke around the floor model yet.
- Answer The RAM rating is 2666MHz/8GB stick.
QuestionHow do I shut it off? i open windows tab and click shut down, but the logo in the box stays on.
- Answer In the BIOS in advanced mode under chipset configuration there is a setting for "Enable onboard LED in S5 mode". I set it to enabled and it turned off the cooler LED when shut off. I have also seen people post that setting deep sleep mode to "Enable S4 + S5 mode" also shuts the light off.
QuestionBB953 - how do I change the pc colors? I saw other customers had same question. My PC does not have the ASRock program that I can find mentioned in other user questions.
- Answer There is a listing for AsRock Utility in the program menu. The actual program is called ASRRGBLED and it should allow access to the RBG controls. As an alternative, you can go to the /r/iBuypower subreddit and look for replies from u/Brad about the same issue. I believe he has linked the software download there as well.
QuestionI have heard that customer service for this product sucks. Have you had any encounter with them?
- Answer Yup, Keyboard didn't work and Best buy manager told us to just go buy another one. In order to get another keyboard we would have to return the computer too. And don't count on getting that promotional software. It is like a lottery, you need to get lucky.
QuestionCan I remove the 2x8GB ram and put 4x32GB ram into this? Can I put any combination of ram brand? What's the maximum ram can it handle? I want to use it as workstation. Thanks iBuyPower model: BB953
- Answer Hello, This computer has 4 Memory slots that come with two 8GB sticks of ram. It can fit a max of 32GB of ram or 4 sticks of 8GBs. Any combination of ram should be fine, just make sure they are all 8GB sticks or else it will not work. I hope this helps you out. Thanks for the questions.
QuestionIs there any M.2 slot on the motherboard? Is there any extra slots for RAM if I want to upgrade this?
- Answer yes there is at least one that I can see. Just bought it. There are 4 ram slots. 2 are taken with (2) 8G sticks.