QuestionHow do I change the clock? When I hit the clock button it just says 12 hr or 24 hr but doesn’t give me option to change the time. Please help
- Answer The secret to setting the clock is to enter ZERO first if the time is between 1:00 and 9:59. I only stumbled on this by trying everything I could think of. It is NOT specified in the manual. So: • press clock button • enter the time as 4 digits, for example 8:05 is 0805 • press Start
QuestionNo matter what we try, for how long or who does it, nobody has been able to set the clock on this unit. Instructions not working. I've had several microwaves in my life and have even helped others set the time on their microwaves but this one has us loopy
- Answer I also had a problem with it, but realized that you had to use the Stop/Cancel button as the "enter" button. You have to be quick at it because it resets back to 0:00 in just a few seconds. Good luck!
- Answer For this microwave it is 700 watts
QuestionOnly dreadful people choose black appliances. Offer color choices, or at least white and stainless
- Answer The first one I purchased was white but it turned out to be a lemon within several months of purchasing it. I returned it and purchased a black one as a replacement microwave. I've always wanted a black microwave which I was in luck. I'm not dreadful because I have a black one. I'm grateful because it matches my other appliances I have.
QuestionAre these the right dimensions for the black Insignia microwave? Product Height 12 2/5 inches Product Width 17 4/5 inches Product Depth 10 3/10 inches because the whit one says the opposite for Height and Depth
- Answer I just measured my black Insignia microwave with the following results: Height: 10 1/4", Width: 17 1/2", Depth: 12 1/4" [don't forget to take the bump-out in the back into consideration when measuring the side/depth].
QuestionPretty sure I know the answer. But I'm wondering, against all odds, if the alarm at the end can be silenced?... That would be the only issue I have with this little, great/good looking, M.O.
- Answer Hi, there. There is not a setting to turn off the alarm on this model. Cesar G. - Insignia Support
QuestionReceived this new microwave today. In looking It over before I used it, the power cord entering into the back of this unit is loose. Makes me uneasy about using it. Is this normal Insignia C.S.? Anyone else have this issue on a new microwave?
- Answer No. My cord is well-attached. I would contact the manufacturer, or send it back for a replacement.
Questionhow many amps does this draw?
- Answer Hi! This unit works with 5.8 amps. I hope you find this information useful but please, if you have any other question feel free to review the user manual of the microwave or contact us so we can further assist you. Viri E. Insignia Support. https://www.insigniaproducts.com/contact-us
- Answer The distance between the legs is 12.2".
QuestionIs the turntable easily dislodged? My current microwave is fine, but unless you take the dishes out carefully the turntable is slightly dislodged and the next time you use it it clunks around off-center until it's fixed. Is that an issue with this unit
- Answer Hello, I've had this microwave for about 60 days and I've got to tell you, it's a great little microwave. I have had no issues at all. And no you will not have the problem with the turntable lifting out with the removal of your food container. It sits soundly in place until you lift it out. Thank you, Donna M
- Answer Yes, there is adequate space
QuestionSomeone from Insignia wrote: "The interior dimensions are 12.4" W x 8" D x 11.5" H." But the exterior hght is 10.3", so that's impossible. PLEASE get it together--post the CORRECT interior dimensions under KEY SPECS, & stop treating buyers w/ contempt.
- Answer The interior dimensions are 12.4" x 11.5" x 8".
QuestionIs the cord plug straight or does it plug in at a 90 degree angle? We are looking for a plug that sit as flush to the wall as possible as we have space limitations.
- Answer The power cord plug is straight.