- QuestionNever had a tablet, which one is easiest to learn and understand? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the size of the memory RAM? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow long does the battery last before you have to recharge it? (4 Answers)Answers
Great battery lasts 8 hours sometimes 10 and I play games on it so I use it a lot ,I get up at 7 am and play games or face book and I don't charge it till I go to bed at 11 I've had lots of tables but this has been the best.
- QuestionDoes the tablet have a slot for a USB? I would want to upload some documents (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this have an HDMI port? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow does this tablet compare to Amazon Fire hd 10.1 tablet? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs a cell phone plan required for use of this tablet? Just looking for something basic. (5 Answers)
- Questioncan you use it for Netflix movies (3 Answers)Answers
It is a lie to say you can use Netflix with this tablet. I have this tablet, and it is not compatible with Netflix. Also, there are many bugs....such as I cannot get it to update. It just gives an error message saying there is no network....funny thing is the only thing on the tablet that cannot see the network is the update setting. Piece of junk! DO NOT BUY!!
- QuestionWhats the processor speed? (1 Answer)Answers
After receiving the BB weekly ad I had the same question. I am browsing myself for a new device. No mention of processing speed so I went online to Intel and referenced Processor #. It says burst frequency speed UP TO 1.1GHz. Hopefully Insignia can clarity that important spec.
- QuestionMy tablet shut off and won't charge or turn on. It's brand new Christmas day. What can I do? (3 Answers)Answers
My Christmas gift (tablet) has the same problem. I hear that Christmas gifts can still be returned. Call the store. I am returning mine tomorrow. The following is a COPY & Paste from their Return Policy Page: Extended Holiday Returns Promise Buy your gifts and other items this holiday with the peace-of-mind of easy returns. Almost every purchase made throughout November and December can be returned through January 15, 2017. Purchases made between Oct. 30 — Dec. 31, 2016 have an extended return period through January 15, 2017, excluding items purchased with a third-party contract (ex. Mobile Phone carrier contracts, AppleCare monthly plans, DirecTV, etc.). All other terms and conditions of our Return & Exchange Promise apply. My Best Buy Elite and Elite Plus members have an extended holiday return/exchange window. Elite members have through January 30, 2017 to return or exchange products purchased between October 30 and December 31, 2016, while Elite Plus members can return or exchange purchases made in that timeframe through February 14, 2017. Previously mentioned exclusions apply.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions