Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan the shelves be moved to properly fit beer bottles? That will be my main purpose for this, what about wine bottles? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes, shelfs can be moved to fit beer bottles. I have my top shelf with bottle beer, fits about 20 bottles. My Middle shelf I have can beer fits about another 20 or so. Bottom shelf I put my wine bottle fits 4. Bottom of fridge can store about 8 more can beer. If you want all bottle beer then you will not be able to put wine bottles
- Questionwhat are the dimensions H/w/d (2 Answers)
- QuestionShow me how to put 115 cans in this refrigerator (5 Answers)Answers
My guess is if the picture is accurate, you would lay a can across the top of 2 cans with the exception of the top shelf. If that is the case, it looks like it might hold 114. Just a guess but I ordered one, I'll see what it's like and update.
- QuestionDoes anyone have this inserted into an outdoor patio bar, if so, does the summer heat have any effect on the temperature of the beverages with the glass door??? I want cold beverages!!! Thanks, Ron (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionfor the Auto defrost, does it need a drain line? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan this refrigerator be built in or dies it have to be free standing? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI want to use this appliance to ferment beer in a controlled climate with an external thermostat. Will a 5 gal carboy fit? 10.5 x 18.75" (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow cold does it get? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI understand that the height is 33.1"...however...is that including the top hinge? What is the height without the hinge. The reason I ask is that the opening I have is 32.75" tall. Thanks! (1 Answer)Answers
My Insignia mini fridge is sitting on our marble counter top...the back side does not have individual feet...there is a stationary flat metal type piece that goes from side to side under the back side...and the front side has adjustable round rubber knobs to adjust for leveling the fridge....the height of mine at the front right corner from the bottom sitting on the counter top to the top of the hinge is 33" exactly...and the back side from the bottom sitting on the counter top to the top of the fridge is 32 5/8"....
- QuestionI need to know the inside depth on the bev cooler? Wanting to know if it would hold a bottle of wine lying on it side from front to back. Thank you! (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions