Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $449.99
- Answer There's a start/pause button that you can use to add clothing after washer has begun.
QuestionWhat are the run times for Normal, Quick wash, Colors, Bulky, Delicates and Towels settings?
- Answer The run times are: Normal: 48-60 mins Quick wash: 38mins Color: 57-73mins Bully: 119-138mins Delicate: 55mins Towels: 104-120min *It depends on the water level and temperature selection.
QuestionHi I am interested in this washer machine But i would like to know if this machine is a portable washer that I can Hook up to my sink Thank you
- Answer This is not a portable washer machine, try the model NS-TWM16WH9.
- Answer Yes. I wash my king comforter in this machine. My only dislike is that it's not as quiet as I'd like, however it gets the job done. I've never had an issue with it's cleaning power.
- Answer Yes it does, in the same drawer as the detergent dispenser
QuestionHow do i set my insignia washing machine to hot tempter NS-TWM35W1. while its filling up with water.
- Answer You can connect this washing machine to the hot water faucet and Press the Wash Temp button to select the water temperature for washing before you start the cycle. *The rinse temperature is always cold.
QuestionWhat is the measurement in height from the bottom to the top when the lid is open? I would like to know if it will fit under my cabinet when the door is fully open.
- Answer The dimensions are listed under the Specifications section, the height with the door open is 58 inches.
- Answer I noticed a small he sign under the Insignia brand on the panel top of the washing machine. Hope this helps, it is he efficient.
QuestionCan I turn off the “lock”? I do not want a lock mechanism on my washer. I do not have small children or animals and don’t need or want it. I also want to be able to shorten the wash cycle, is this possible?
- Answer No, you cannot turn off the "lock" feature and you cannot manually set the duration of the cycles.
QuestionWhen select the water level of "high", will the water fill all the way to the top or only half way or in between? Thanks!
- Answer The unit doesn't fill with water all the way to the top.
QuestionI see the extra rinse cycle (at the top end of the machine) but how do I add that to an active washing cycle? I want an extra rinse
- Answer Hold down the two buttons on the control panel until the extra rinse light comes on. I found that the extra rinse cycle adds quite a bit of time to the whole wash process.
- Answer you close it
QuestionIf you want to have the washer spin the load again, can you move dial to spin and start. Or doing have to run the full wash, rinse and spin again?
- Answer Just select the Drain & Spin cycle.
- Answer I would think so. The drain hose is flexible and can be placed where you want. Mine drains into the laundry tubs which are about 40 inches high.
QuestionIs an extended warranty available? If so, where can I get information regarding the extended warranty?
- Answer I took the 5 year extended warranty at the time of purchase. The sales person answered my questions. Note the the washer comes with a 1 year warranty and this warranty gave me an additional 4 years. Other warranty lengths are offered.