- QuestionWhat is the temperature range for this product? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the glass on the door provide UV protection for the wine? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan you switch the door hinge to the other side? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions (1 Answer)
- QuestionI can't get the temperature to change at all? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan anyone tell me if the wine cooler is able to handle larger bottles, such as Pinot Noirs, on all of the shelves? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a blue LED light inside? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan you stack two of these coolers? (1 Answer)Answers
Since the exhaust vents are on the back I don't see why not - so long as you place them where there's good ventilation for heat escape. The feet on each fridge are situated at the outer corners so would appear to place the weight load at the strongest points. I'd recommend sending an email to the manufacturer however just to be sure.
- Questionwould beer bottles fit in the holders without slipping through? (5 Answers)Answers
Yeah, checked it with a long neck and a shorter (Sierra Nevada) bottle. Both fit and shouldn't be able to fall through, but it tends to tilt down to rest on on the neck. There are beverage coolers which would probably hold more upright though....
- Questionwhat are the dimensions, why do none of these wine coolers have dimensions available with each listing????? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions